Hello from Pianoman to my great friends here.

Bloody hell Wurz dear lad, I wouldn't go that far to say. I can hold my own though, let's put it that way!

Kind of you to say Stevo me dear mate. Cheers.

Simon

theres a comment brewing at the back of my mind concerning holding ones own and davy in a dress... nope, its gone, probably for the better...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue2:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear lads.   I've been absent a fair while from here as, I've been going through serious shit but, hey, that's getting put away now. i just want to post a very heartfelt and sincere note of thanks

hi Wurz yes mate,can you be more specific with dates? as I am off on tour again round about six weeks 11th to 14th may. going to Bulgaria on tour,we use to play foot ball with local teams,but now

theres a comment brewing at the back of my mind concerning holding ones own and davy in a dress... nope, its gone, probably for the better...

AIRGUNS SHOULD BE BANNED.

Airguns should be banned...?

Who the bloody hell is this on an airgun forum?

Something I've missed in my prolonged absence???

Simon

Oh they've been poppin up everywhere Simon, they are either just plain stupid or just plain warped in the noggin.

I mean come on an anti on a gun forum or a vegie on a hunting forum, do these people think they are going to get cheer's and friends for life :duh:

Tony