• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im am 16 and will be leaving school soon..i have 2 bullx that love cat's..when i find out what my nob is for i will sell them as i will loose interest in hunting..my mam give's me money and i live at

Oh to be 21 again!! Out every weekend, all weekend! Sticking my dick where you wouldn't even poke a stick, but then you dont get a membership to the golden club jus ridng tidy burds! I could drink for

Just approaching 40, 3 kids, 5 year old twin boys and a 2 year old boy, plus a fine wife, good dogs, good ferrets, good life. feeling happy about my lot, and looking forward to a good summer.

Posted Images

Im 23 with 3 kids living with someone who i can't stand being near, i want to leave but its complicated 1, miss me kids. 2, nowere to put dogs. 3, not actully got the funds to go. I have got a good job work 50 hours a week to support my family but its never good enough for the woman. I hate her.

The dogs are the only thing that keeps me saine. atb

Im 23 with 3 kids living with someone who i can't stand being near, i want to leave but its complicated 1, miss me kids. 2, nowere to put dogs. 3, not actully got the funds to go. I have got a good job work 50 hours a week to support my family but its never good enough for the woman. I hate her.

The dogs are the only thing that keeps me saine. atb

Whats the point :hmm:

44 work for me-self , missus moans a bit but i can cope wi that . been all over working and had some mad sessions . got an easy life really so mus"nt grumble , lifes what you make it :laugh: winners make it happen losers let it happen :toast:

• Like 1