Court this afternoon

Well got to start getting ready, am at court again today to fight to see my 18 month old boy, seems his mother can set targets that would rival any herculean tasks, yet they still arnt good enough........... Hopefully today armed with all the relevant legislation and a barrister to counter her solicitor we can blow their argument's out of the water,

Fingers crossed dudes

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good stuff mate old jezzer kyle would be proud of you

Well done mate, enjoy your lad. I fought for a year for my lad he's been living with me now since just after his 1st birthday, he was 5 last week.  

Hi. So you think your ex took you to court just to look good. What planet are you on? Then he messed up after a few months and you decided that he can't see them anymore! It sounds like you are the bi

Just got back, it couldn't of went better if really, this has been going on since he was 4 weeks old, at which time he was known as the infant, as I wasn't privi to being allowed to know his name, took till he was 1 before his mother slipped up and was served with court papers, since then access has been granted, but very slowly, and each time his mother has came up with various excuses to stop me from seeing him.

Until today I thought the courts were dragging there feet, but in reality they were just feeding her rope.

Today the rope was pulled back in a little more than I dare say she would of liked and I am actually in a position where after a couple of re-introduction sessions between my son and myself, I will be able to take him to the park, or even swimming, just him and me.

I know it may not seem a lot but believe me I had tears of joy down my face when I left the courts.

Her reasoning for not wanting me to see my son; because I used to love going out on a Saturday getting pissed and fighting. :icon_redface:

Reality; I left her for another woman before we even knew she was pregnant :whistling:

Thanks for the well wishes folks :thumbs:

I feel like king of the world tonight :boogy::toast::boogy::toast::boogy::toast::boogy::toast:

• Like 1