Nuttal Lines

av a nuttaull bitch jist ova 2 yr old been t 11 fox and a stayer wi other stuff [bANNED TEXT] 2,ud up dont knw how to put photo wi this blog but trust me there good dogs the bitch can get were water cant get avent ad her out fo abt 5 mnth aint ad time wud consider selling her working al time she needs work a cant give her so for the good of the dog shes goin but if a ad time ad keep her a rate the nutaull lines

Hahahaha.........priceless!!! Ive a nuttall bitch,its really good.....erm id consider selling it??? Welcome to the site Brian nuttall!!!!lol Just a guess,but maybe you havnt been out for the past 5mth as the season ended??? Edited by smicker
  • Like 1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have some photo's of nuttall bred dogs going back some 50 years, and the type has changed a hell of a lot in that time, when i was a young un getting into the blacks the dogs to go for where Smithy/

Does make me smile when lads come on here with the big talk,Stating facts about this and that as if it were gospel . The truth is that those lads who kept his early stuff away from the shit still hav

my pup from nuttel stuff   10 wks old  

Posted Images

Lads has it always been this way with BN being in it for the money, or was it different years ago? If he's always been a peddlar how ever did his name get so big?

Because a fool and his money is easy parted!! He mass produced pups as did ken gould,anyone could have done what they did at that time,however ken goulds dogs have left a legacy behind them,smithy and simon can still be traced back in most consistant working lines today.......but brian nuttall has no basis or foundation in his dogs to claim the same. I've met both of these men and been their yards numerous times over the years and seen umteen dogs direct of each men,nuttall terriers have NOTHING to offer serious dog men. Dillydog I'm sure ive heard most of the obscene things done over the years and his claims to have bred this that and the other.

was smithy out of a nuttall bitch by a lakeland dog ?

av a nuttaull bitch jist ova 2 yr old been t 11 fox and a stayer wi other stuff [bANNED TEXT] 2,ud up dont knw how to put photo wi this blog but trust me there good dogs the bitch can get were water cant get avent ad her out fo abt 5 mnth aint ad time wud consider selling her working al time she needs work a cant give her so for the good of the dog shes goin but if a ad time ad keep her a rate the nutaull lines

about time you got fecked off the site peddling at any chance you get...

Lads has it always been this way with BN being in it for the money, or was it different years ago? If he's always been a peddlar how ever did his name get so big?

Because a fool and his money is easy parted!! He mass produced pups as did ken gould,anyone could have done what they did at that time,however ken goulds dogs have left a legacy behind them,smithy and simon can still be traced back in most consistant working lines today.......but brian nuttall has no basis or foundation in his dogs to claim the same. I've met both of these men and been their yards numerous times over the years and seen umteen dogs direct of each men,nuttall terriers have NOTHING to offer serious dog men. Dillydog I'm sure ive heard most of the obscene things done over the years and his claims to have bred this that and the other.

Daftest thing ive ever heard. If that statement was true then the basis of gouldys yard was nuttall yes?? Then please explain why ken goulds dogs look nothing like the mouse hounds nuttall breeds? As gouldy inbred a true nuttall type would appear would throw......it didn't resemble ANYTHING of nuttalls dogs so its obviously more bullshit from didrikson. Smithy was ped unknown! Nuttall even try to claim he bred harcombes JACK dog.......he's a first class melon!
  • Like 1

:D :D where does this kinda shite come from ..

Only a true retard could come out with this shit :whistling:

• Like 1

:D :D where does this kinda shite come from ..

did you breed him

as far as im aware in fact i know cos i was told about them before ken bought them , richard a lad from essex offered the pair to me because they killed everything they met way way too hard , since then every body i met claimed to have bred them , smitty was a big dog but when he could get it was end of story , rags was hard as nails like smitty a proven pair , ken bred some superb dogs from them , probably the hardest strain ive ever worked in 50 yrs bar none

• Like 2

as far as im aware in fact i know cos i was told about them before ken bought them , richard a lad from essex offered the pair to me because they killed everything they met way way too hard , since then every body i met claimed to have bred them , smitty was a big dog but when he could get it was end of story , rags was hard as nails like smitty a proven pair , ken bred some superb dogs from them , probably the hardest strain ive ever worked in 50 yrs bar none

so cd did not breed him

Daftest thing ive ever heard. If that statement was true then the basis of gouldys yard was nuttall yes?? Then please explain why ken goulds dogs look nothing like the mouse hounds nuttall breeds? As gouldy inbred a true nuttall type would appear would throw......it didn't resemble ANYTHING of nuttalls dogs so its obviously more bullshit from didrikson. Smithy was ped unknown! Nuttall even try to claim he bred harcombes JACK dog.......he's a first class melon!

According to the lads from Essex that Gouldy got Smithy from the dog did come from Dickredson.Gouldy also claimed the dog hadnt done a lot but knew how to go to ground.From what ive been told the dog had seen plenty of graft before Ken got him.