Police informer thread lol

That lasted long eh??

Anyway, it vanished before I gto a chance to post an answer, so I`ve cut and pasted it here instead.

"

Personally I couldn`t give a rats ass if you are a police informant,It wouldn`t surprise me but hey ho who gives a shit.

You bother me more by being a bell end in fact.

Tell you what, why not make it up to us by posting a hunting story,,or in fact , anything to do with hunting. Something you seem incabable of.

Or again, why not just f**k off."

Yay!!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've just realised your name is Ray Docks...................away and have a soak in the bath ya boring b*****d.............

rich coming from a guy who was bullying someone else on a thread the other day. i wouldnt give this guy the time of day, hes a know all(knows fk all). funny hes been branded a grass................

lets get summat straight mr docks, i aint ye mate, an it aint nowt to do with ye being a grass/informer/gossiping petty sweety wife, whatever ye wanna call it...   you say you havent or wont post a

Posted Images

My bad Rake, just reacting to the reports! :laugh:

Who was grassing?......................... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If I told you, that would make me a grass.. :laugh:

:laugh: .......Just Pm me....i wont tell anyone, i'm not a grass................. :laugh:

• Like 1

full of them on here i had my doors kicked in thanks to a man called dave coffi from llandudno AKA welshwizard or whippetmistress or even welshunter123 as he likes to call him self.