Kc reg English bull terrier

I'm all for giving a dog with 'issues' a 2nd chance, but i suppose it depends on whether you could guarantee that the dog was NEVER around kids again.

Its a lot to ask if you don't know the person you are letting the dog go to, i personally wouldn't want the responsibility.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Alison

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ffs your all hypocrits . . . . why put the dog to sleep when it could go to a home with no kids an be a exellent pet . . . it were the same the other day there were a post up bull x bitch 5 year old s

Well if I thought he was that bad he would be I'm the ground now he not a aggressive dog and it's about Boeing responsible dog owners and no dog should be getting out and kids shouldn't be on a road

pts the dog at some point is going to come across a kid no matter how carefull the new owner is.whats it like with shire horses

To be fair ye fella has been genuine and honest this dog cud make sum one a decent pet or even a guard dog if the dog wanted to bite the lad it would of it deffo shouldn't be trusted around kids agen but could deffo go to some one else thats wat I think any way

• Like 1

These types of bull breeds are not a guarding dog, not bred for this purpose, by a Shepard or Rottweiler!!

These dogs are supposed to be 100% reliable around people, little or large, they are people dogs!!

I this dog went to a rescue and reacted like this towards a child they would not hesitate in pts, fact!!

If it were mine or a friend/family member I would take it myself!!

Good look with your choice but hope you do the right thing.

Thanks

storm your just a plum as can be seen from your previous posts and that 30 second dog in your profile,go and by some nike trainers and chill out

That 30 sec dog in my profile pic is long gone and had seen more work than I care to think of u little slag rat

people on here like to slate people when most of them will own dogs that will or have been in the same situations think it makes them look as thought they know everything but really just makes them look like clever twats. if a dog is being wound up it will snap

It would be easier to make judgment if we knew what made the dog lunge at the kid? Ive had bull breeds wand three kids and as much training went into the kids as the dogs.I cringe when i hear the old bruiser lets the kids pull on his ears etc.If a dog goes for a kid for no reason then its pts jmo

For sale is my sisters 2 yr old ebt dog he a big strong dog very playful and obidient all that u could ask in a pet dog EXCEPT yesterday it growled and lunged slightly at her 10 year old son and as u can imagine I'm not taking any chances for safety of the kids and took the dog off her. No money will be taken for perfect home but must be no kids please I'm not saying he will do it again and never has before but I wouldn't like to take that chance. He has all his kc papers and a whole history of show champion ancestors but papers will be not given straight away so he can passed around as a breeding machine. If u still have the dog in a month or so then I'll post the paperwork. Like I say he has been fine before now and has only done it once but the dog will not go to a family with kids I'll try and get some pics up soon anything iv missed or u would like to no please ask thanks

For sale is my sisters 2 yr old ebt dog he a big strong dog very playful and obidient all that u could ask in a pet dog EXCEPT yesterday it growled and lunged slightly at her 10 year old son and as u can imagine I'm not taking any chances for safety of the kids and took the dog off her. No money will be taken for perfect home but must be no kids please I'm not saying he will do it again and never has before but I wouldn't like to take that chance. He has all his kc papers and a whole history of show champion ancestors but papers will be not given straight away so he can passed around as a breeding machine. If u still have the dog in a month or so then I'll post the paperwork. Like I say he has been fine before now and has only done it once but the dog will not go to a family with kids I'll try and get some pics up soon anything iv missed or u would like to no please ask thanks

i disagree will alot of people on hear i had bull breeds all my life and the kid must of done some thing for the dog to lunged at the child i had this happen once the child was blowwing at the dog they are very stong headed dogs just be care full who you sell it to hope you find a suitable owner.

ATB long dog

Guest bullterrier

alright mate how as the dog been since you have had it see if you can sit down and ask your sisters son is there anything that could of spooked the dog and what ever the child as done they are not in any trouble you just want to find out what happened but a bit of advice a friend of mine was giving a pat away and i asked on here and the amount of new members saying its just what they were looking for make sure they can be vouched for of a member on here ...atb :thumbs: john

i disagree will alot of people on hear i had bull breeds all my life and the kid must of done some thing for the dog to lunged at the child i had this happen once the child was blowwing at the dog they are very stong headed dogs just be care full who you sell it to hope you find a suitable owner.

ATB long dog

It's a f*****g child that's what kids do you bellend! What a stupid thing to say, it's the kids fault:...

ATB long dog

It's a f*****g child that's what kids do you bellend! What a stupid thing to say, it's the kids fault:...

Fuk you ................................

It would be easier to make judgment if we knew what made the dog lunge at the kid? Ive had bull breeds wand three kids and as much training went into the kids as the dogs.I cringe when i hear the old bruiser lets the kids pull on his ears etc.If a dog goes for a kid for no reason then its pts jmo

I agree 100%.Many years ago when I started work on a well known highland estate.There were 4 keeper/stalkers and they all kept 3/4/5 working terriers.Most were kept in kennels but 2 of the keepers including the head keeper had terriers which lived with there families in the house. I had 2 young children at the time aged 2yrs and 4yrs. and as I was planning on getting my first terrier which I intended on keeping in the house I asked the head keeper, how the dog got on with his kids.He said that sometimes if the kids annoyed him he would snap at them and that the kids soon learned to leave him alone. I'v had several dogs since then (mostly lurchers and terriers), all kept in the house. Thinking back every one of the dogs Ihat I have had has snapped at the kids at one time or another.The dog would recieve a bauliking and sometimes a light slap,the kids learned not to anoy the dogs.My kids are 24/26 yrs. old now and have grown up learning to love and respect dogs. In my opinion no dog should be trusted with young children but to say that a dog should be put to sleep when it lunges at a 10 yr. old boy when you dont know the circumstances is stupid and it makes me think how sad it is that these people, who keep dogs know so little about them.