chisora

I got slightly better than this......but a delboy ko in any round will get 80/1 on here

http://www.bluesq.co..._display_grp=GE

I think if anything gives him a chance its his " dont give a shit attitude "..........9 out of 10 times Klitscko will beat him easily...........only needs this to be the 1 out of 10 he dont :D

I'm in full agreement here, have a wee wager on this also, nothing i can't afford to lose, but i think there is as a chance here, depends on what del boy gets thru the ropes, as he can blow abit hot n cold ,i.m.o. but this could be a good wee scrap!

yokel

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope chisora and haye get the fight on you cant beat 2 niggers knocking feck out of each other

as you can see from this picture haye did,nt glass chisora he still had the bottle in he hand ,must admit right on the jenson

A farce true enough but well done Haye. Billy Big Baws thinks he can stroll down and go face to face and 'Boom' right on the chin......... Pity he never knocked him clean out....

Posted Images

125/1 on ladbrokes gnasher

:icon_eek: Blimey....i missed that one !........He could make a few folk happy tonight......but realistically,i doubt it...............to put it in perspective Buster Douglas was 44/1 to beat Tyson all them years ago.

125/1 on ladbrokes gnasher

:icon_eek: Blimey....i missed that one !........He could make a few folk happy tonight......but realistically,i doubt it...............to put it in perspective Buster Douglas was 44/1 to beat Tyson all them years ago.

he's worth a couple of quid at least at they prices gnasher

Gonna watch Kid gallahad and Eubanks on five, what time is chisora fighting uk time? might have a mooch round net for a link, while away the hours at work :laugh: slap was daft and costly too :icon_redface: cannot see him fingering the klit tonite meself :thumbs: always a punchers chance though and at 85/1 why not :victory: