Remove The Terrorist Pig

Wont make a blind bit of difference....after all its his human rights were talking about

Unfortunately you're right. It would'nt matter if there were 60'000'000 signatures, the government won't risk breaking international law.

i know its fecking mad,,, :yes: other countrys just feck it ,, look at france,,,, or the china,, did you see them on top gear just blatetnly copying cars,,,, or the worst of the lot south korea

At least she is saying the right stuff, unlike the feable hand wringing we had from 'New Traitor'

I hardly need to tell the House that the government disagrees vehemently with Strasbourg's ruling,"

"It is simply isn't acceptable, that after guarantees from the Jordanians about his treatment, after British courts have found that he is dangerous, after his removal has been approved by the highest courts in our land, we still cannot deport dangerous foreign nationals."

"The right place for a terrorist is a prison cell. The right place for a foreign terrorist is a foreign prison cell far away from Britain."

Teresa May

It is a system that has very much ingrained in our constitution now after 12 years of a Labour government.

It takes a long time to turn around an oil tanker.

• Like 4

Wont make a blind bit of difference....after all its his human rights were talking about

Unfortunately you're right. It would'nt matter if there were 60'000'000 signatures, the government won't risk breaking international law.

i know its fecking mad,,, :yes: other countrys just feck it ,, look at france,,,, or the china,, did you see them on top gear just blatetnly copying cars,,,, or the worst of the lot south korea

Yeh I did watch Top Gear and just had to laugh at the bare faced cheek of the Chinese. Fair play to em though I suppose. Then again, I dare say if China had the same predicament we have here they would just enforce media censorship and shoot the b*****d.

Edited by Born Hunter

theresa may could become an national heroine overnight, all she has to do is tell the echr to feck right off,we dont want a kunt like this in our country, you either find another country thats willing to have him or we are sending the fecking animal back to jordan to be fecking tortured :yes: simple :thumbs:

• Like 3

If he hasn't done anything then he hasn't got to worry about the Jordanians.

If he has done something against the Jordanians then he should have thought about that beforehand...

So much for an 'international' coordinated effort against terrorism what a load of s**t.

What we have to do is hold Europe responsible and financially liable for any terror attacks he orchestrates!

Also if we are not allowed to repatriate people to places where torture obtained evidence may be used against them, we better not send anybody to the USA, look how many times they have used torture in places like Guantanamo bay that produced evidence used against people!