• i am not a traveler
    • i am a traveler

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Travelled all over the world, but if you mean am I one of these wannabe, make believe Gypsy types, then , no, I'm not   P.S. How can they be "travellers" when they get so pissed off at having to lea

im a traveller, me an the family are off to egypt in 3 wks , we dont shit in carrier bags tho

Yes you do. Constantly. You don't abide by our laws, you steal from honest hard working tax paying folk, trash the countryside and expect us to pay for everything you want and then demand that you ar

im a traveller,settled tho,and ive been out every day this week on the scrap,i get told to f off every day when all i am doing is trying to earn a living! Ive had the tank dipped twice and had the waste carriers licence checked aswell. ive earnt a good wage this week and had nothing but shit for it. Now does that make me a dirty hedgepig gypo,or the better man for taking it and getting on with it!

• Like 4

<p>

<br />

im a traveller,settled tho,and ive been out every day this week on the scrap,i get told to f off every day when all i am doing is trying to earn a living! Ive had the tank dipped twice and  had the waste carriers licence checked aswell. ive earnt a good wage this week and had nothing but shit for it. Now does that make me a dirty hedgepig gypo,or the better man for taking it and getting on with it!<br />

</p>

<p>there are some bad travellers around sushy every one has heard of them some even tried to break into my fathers before christmas</p>

<p>but i will say you all cant be bad and i have hunted with one or two when i was younger and to be honest they where good with me as i had time for dogs its a shame most only hear of the loudest travellers .fair play to you you seem like the more decent sort its hard to earn a living these days</p>

<p>mack</p>

<p> </p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

• Like 1

They prob are good travellers out there.however having said that,I have yet to meet one yet I wasnt suspicious of.

One took us coursing [bANNED TEXT] we were teenagers and tbh i found him realy funny but his tales of pinching an alligator from the zoo i thought were a bit far fetched lol.

They prob are good travellers out there.however having said that,I have yet to meet one yet I wasnt suspicious of.

One took us coursing [bANNED TEXT] we were teenagers and tbh i found him realy funny but his tales of pinching an alligator from the zoo i thought were a bit far fetched lol.

lmao

im a traveller,settled tho,and ive been out every day this week on the scrap,i get told to f off every day when all i am doing is trying to earn a living! Ive had the tank dipped twice and had the waste carriers licence checked aswell. ive earnt a good wage this week and had nothing but shit for it. Now does that make me a dirty hedgepig gypo,or the better man for taking it and getting on with it!

You are alright in my book pal, in fact I'll get you up here for some sport ;) , there is some decent travellers have permission to stay on my mates land when they travel through and I enjoy a bit banter on with them and some good dog work :yes: . Good and bad in all walks of life though and NO I ain't a traveller but I get around the island a bit :victory:

• Like 1

As in every walk of life there are good and bad, generally the bad stain the thoughts of everyone and we all know s##t sticks!

The one thing that confuses most is the term 'traveller' as has been stated earlier in the thread they very seldom travel anymore and tend to want to

stay in one place.