charles bronson..

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guy is a complete dick hes so hard he cant cope with life on the outside. If you hero worship people like him you need to take a good look at yourself.

feck me how shit was that film,,, hes not worthy of a film to be honset,,,,, how stupid have you got to be , to stay inside all your life ,,

Been better if it had been coloured in.

:huh:

I heard he doesn't like me much after I refused to let his so called best mate and son into the pub where I work a few years ago, he even sent me one of his shite drawings, bless him.

Keep it, he is not allowed to draw anymore. Will be worth money one day :thumbs:

It's only a photocopy Moll, It was posted to the pub, I think to try and intimidate me.

I heard he doesn't like me much after I refused to let his so called best mate and son into the pub where I work a few years ago, he even sent me one of his shite drawings, bless him.

Keep it, he is not allowed to draw anymore. Will be worth money one day :thumbs:

It's only a photocopy Moll, It was posted to the pub, I think to try and intimidate me.

you should of sent him a note saying that you weren't scared of him :tongue2: and that you would fight him at said pub the next friday :victory: , and when he failed to turn up :yes: , you could of crowned yourself Britains Hardest Man :toast:

• Like 1

he gave the boxing club a painting to auction years ago no one bid for it :icon_eek:
  • Like 1

Is that why you lost 4 stone and shaved your head........... :laugh:

:D

Yes mate, I was shitting it .............

The bloke who tried to be the big gangster was some local soft lad who was organising these wank charity nights for plastic gangsters, he had "Mad Frankie Fraser" speaking at one of them and tried to crack on I was dead man walking.

http://www.freebrons...0Devonside.html

Maybe 40 year ago and if I had tits .................

http://www.chesterch...59067-22813765/

The bloke I wouldn't let in the pub is mentioned there too, Ray Williams, he reckoned he was big time too ........... I went and found him, he ran a skanky second hand furniture shop selling dirty old mattresses :laugh:

I've got all the newspaper cuttings somewhere from when it all happened, that Ray Williams went crying to the local paper because the nasty man wouldn't let him in the pub.

I don't know why there are 2 bouncers in the drawing either, I've only ever worked on my own on that door.

Is that why you lost 4 stone and shaved your head........... :laugh:

:D

Yes mate, I was shitting it .............

The bloke who tried to be the big gangster was some local soft lad who was organising these wank charity nights for plastic gangsters, he had "Mad Frankie Fraser" speaking at one of them and tried to crack on I was dead man walking.

http://www.freebrons...0Devonside.html

Maybe 40 year ago and if I had tits .................

http://www.chesterch...59067-22813765/

The bloke I wouldn't let in the pub is mentioned there too, Ray Williams, he reckoned he was big time too ........... I went and found him, he ran a skanky second hand furniture shop selling dirty old mattresses :laugh:

I've got all the newspaper cuttings somewhere from when it all happened, that Ray Williams went crying to the local paper because the nasty man wouldn't let him in the pub.

I don't know why there are 2 bouncers in the drawing either, I've only ever worked on my own on that door.

does the pub have a sign that reads "NO BIKERS OR LEATHER JACKETS" ????

I was speaking to an ex-prison officer today who used to deal with him,he reckons he gets treated like hannibal lector in there.

what makes him so special?

Think just his previous towards screws, and his size and strength means they wouldnt take any chances (I wouldn't)

scan0001.jpg

Thats quite good actually............ :yes:

Hes had plenty of time to practice :thumbs:

I was speaking to an ex-prison officer today who used to deal with him,he reckons he gets treated like hannibal lector in there.

Think just his previous towards screws, and his size and strength means they wouldnt take any chances (I wouldn't)

apparently they won't unlock his door without 8 screws there,and that only happens to put him in his exercise cage.

good use of tax payers money there.

apparently they won't unlock his door without 8 screws there,and that only happens to put him in his exercise cage.

good use of tax payers money there.

better hope they don't let him out blan.imagine him shoplifting in your store.he would pull your head off like a shampoo bottle.
  • Like 1