i had to get a gaurd dog as the street were in is a tad ruff and when am away working the junkies would try the door or prowl round the gardens so got my girlfreind a rottie had him from 5 weeks hes 18 month now from about 10 month old all the prowling and door trying stopped lol hes excellent with all the kids and never leaves the girlfreinds side i trained him my self he will attack and stop in comand ive noticed when it gets dark he seems to go into gaurd mode just listening for any unshal sound i would highly recomend a rottie

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Doe's he want a black dog or a white dog haha

if there is any noise or something not right, the terriers start carrying on so i just send the wife out

ask for simo's advice mate, he knows more then most about protection dogs.   I'd reccomend a Shepherd or a Rottweiler alot better then bull breeds at guarding.

If I wanted a dog for protection I'd opt for a Boerboel or Cane Corso. If we wants a good dog he'll have to pay. I dont understand why he wants a dog because hes moved into a racist area though, what helps a dog going to be when his kids play out, or he walks the shop? It'd be different if there had been a spate of break ins locally like.

If I wanted a dog for protection I'd opt for a Boerboel or Cane Corso. If we wants a good dog he'll have to pay. I dont understand why he wants a dog because hes moved into a racist area though, what helps a dog going to be when his kids play out, or he walks the shop? It'd be different if there had been a spate of break ins locally like.

:yes:

thing is!!as soon as he walks the street with his chest out and his new dog at his side itll get attacked aswell,these scum chavvs and every other tool dossing on the corners are now the proud owners of the inbred bulls in every other house,so the bigger the dog he gets the better the challenge for the racists he goes on about,its unfair on the dog,also bringing a large guard dog into a new family enviroment isnt ideal either,also getting a pitt or staff thats not been brought up by himself is a recepy for disaster as if he does get trouble these breeds latch onto the nearest thing with there eyes shut,9/10 being the owner especially when theres a brawl,get a decsent terrier that lives outside and when the thing barks tell him to get his pussy ass out there and clatter the scum with the billock that way word spreads and none of them will come close again

thanks for all the postive advice lads.

as for the negitive comments and macho men on here you dont know what has gone on and id rather you not comment . how are you ment to sort out trouble with scab bags that are around 2day, that dont want a 1 on 1 tear up,they dont have any morals ,nor can they stick to there words,the minute you done off them they will go staright to the old bill,they just want to drive around in numbers and tools and when they see you they want to do ya, the fella in question is more than capable of looking after him self,the reason he dont want a shephard is that the scams are walking around with 60lb bulls and they aint gona hestitate one little bit to slip him on your shepard ,then your shepards in trouble.he wants the dogs for his family and kids to walk around with.

Paranoid if you ask me !!! And I think your talking shit !!and don't know what your talking about !! Misses would be better of with a

410 sawn-off In her bag if she's that worried , more than a bull I've got two here and the big dog is the softest thing in the world and the tiny bitch I've got barks if somones coming down the alley , all this is nonsense !!!

Just tell him to get that ranting woman off the subway video in his yard she'd scream shiite at the "foreigners" 24/7 providing he keeps her well dosed up with crystal meth and Lambrini :thumbs: Failing that if it's an asian area (Joe Rakis) then get a pig.. They fuuckers hate them more than dogs :laugh:

Just tell him to get that ranting woman off the subway video in his yard she'd scream shiite at the "foreigners" 24/7 providing he keeps her well dosed up with crystal meth and Lambrini :thumbs: Failing that if it's an asian area (Joe Rakis) then get a pig.. They fuuckers hate them more than dogs :laugh:

Lmfao hahahahaha!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

have to agree with dannyevans1990 i got a bitch dobermann no training needed with her, plus the misconceptions they have from films deters people from the start.Really good with kids, i live next to a walk way and the kids sometimes kick there footballs over, she will come running outside bark and grawl like crazy but will never get closer than 5 feet away and will stay there till i come out, the last thing i want is a dog ripping a kid apart. outside the house on the street no problem of the lead. appearance is defo best defence, i had a bloke jump over my fence last year in the dark so let my dogs out, funny thing is the doberman keeped her distance as she weaghed the situation up and he just keeped still, it was my lurcher 24inch that went running up to him tall wagging wanting to play(typical lurcher frendly as hell) that made him jump back over,the lurcher just looked confused.

Edited by molehole