• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mate if it is chasing sheep, why are you letting it off the lead amongst them. Come on give yourself a shake.     Pernod

"Some days will, some days won't" !!!! Surely ONCE is more than enough ?????   Cheers.

allow her on an extendable lead as soon as she appears to be heading for them, a short sharp tug,if she persists,asize 8 on the backside, an she will soon learn. might seem harsh , but its better than

allow her on an extendable lead as soon as she appears to be heading for them, a short sharp tug,if she persists,asize 8 on the backside, an she will soon learn. might seem harsh , but its better than the farmers alternative. ATB

• Like 2

well perfect example walked through some today didn batter an eyelid at them .... walked further into another field herd on other side she guned straighh for them ... usually a no when shes seems to be heading is enough other times its not .. and as for off lead i assumed that i would be better to train coz obvs on lead she cant go towards them if shes on one ???

well perfect example walked through some today didn batter an eyelid at them .... walked further into another field herd on other side she guned straighh for them ... usually a no when shes seems to be heading is enough other times its not .. and as for off lead i assumed that i would be better to train coz obvs on lead she cant go towards them if shes on one ???

Ffs, you asked for advice and were given some yet here you are still letting your dog chase sheep.

Unless you change that dogs got no chance.