Should Whin have been banned . vote either way

98 members have voted

1. 1. Should Whin get back onto the hunting life?

• Yes he should be reinstated onto THL
    • No he should stay banned from THL

Dont know him but he seemed helpfull and never gave anyone any stick,

how does this work if the votes are in his favour is he allowed back?i voted yes.

so whins just been banned and now there's someone with just three posts commenting on how helpful he was and saying he should come back :hmm::laugh:

• Like 4

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its the salmos, phezzies, rose and all the game on the big stubbles i feel sorry for.......it will be a massacre now he has all that extra time on his hands!

i have no idea why he was banned ,there must have been a good reason , personally i couldnt care less ,rarely have i heard him have a good word for anyone ,or there dogs !

Im convinced some of you folk take this gaff a little bit too serious........its an internet forum not the local village pub who gives a shit if some stranger off the internet has been chucked out.

its hard to vote without knowing the reason why. maybe admin/mods know something we dont. if it was just for his normal trait of bragging then yes he imo he should be reinstated. after all we are all grown men who can just ignore stuff like that. or take it with a pinch of salt.

Good riddance to the illiterate halfwit.

I expect he'll be able to give more time to the 'rabs' and all the other crap he used to drone on about now.

As others have said, he spent most of his time running other folks down and setting himself up as some sort of 'poaching guru'.

THL will be a better place without him, lets hope a few more get kicked off.

• Like 1

well,having been banned of another hunting site(begins with "m " ends in " oochers"). i am going to guess it will make no fecking diffrence to either the site or whin .....

and ,in my experiance ,you can get banned from a site for no more than telling the truth about someone and boy is the truth a powerfull tool tell it like it is on smoochers and you are very likely yo get banned ,.. so in short whin f**k em just get on with

what you do !

I voted yes, the only posts what get moderated should be those damaging to the forum and the only people who should be banned are anti hunt!

His username should be changed to thrush though :laugh:

• Like 1

I voted yes, the only posts what get moderated should be those damaging to the forum and the only people who should be banned are anti hunt!

I'm sure the mods would say that someone bigging themselves up 24 hours of the day, stirring shit and putting posts on that are barely readable is damaging the forum.

• Like 3

And how, wise one, do you identify an 'anti'.

Do you think they are completely stupid? If they wanted to stay hidden then all they have to do is not post. And you don't even need to log on to view the forum, so banning them would make no difference at all.

Perhaps if members engaged their brains more often, and posted less illegal crap and inuendo this forum would be used as evidence against us a lot less.

Now that is funny. :yes:

It reminds me of a bloke I once worked with. His nickname was Thrush, and he even called himself Thrush. One day he came up to me, "Why does everyone call me thrush?" he asked.

I just laughed.

Again he asked:

"But why does everyone call me Thrush?"

I laughed some more.....

"You've just answered your own question by asking me that over and over again" I said.

He still didn't get it.

i voted yes he should be resinated as he was of the characters on this site fair enough he rubbed a few lads up the wrong way but yea don,t we all its only the internet not real life ,but we don,t know why he been banned for so untill we do

We have endured whins bollocks for a long time, look back at his threads and tell me what he offers, apart from his spouting of phessies,stubble,tor of dartmor, blah!!!!!!!!! Members do not get removed for nothing...in all honesty I won't miss any of his posts on the forum or his blacker than black cat..

Well men/women with strong opinions all ruffle feathers in life he is marmite guy you either love him or hate him.

Some cant cope with this type and are jealous of his life and hunting knowledge and skills of which I guess many have complained about his replys to our moderators.

But TBH I THL is a fair place and it must be whole rake off things of baddness to warrant the action.

I will miss him but others not and life goes on but you got to have balance on any forum of knowledge and manners .

Knowledge is no reason to be unpolite to others in life you need to be like YODA and pass it on and be wise patient .

I have been subject to a banning on shooting forum yet I can be sure I was never rude just direct in my opinions and being a clicky site was banned.

I am sure this not the case with WHIN otherwise he would of never made 9000 posts.

ATB to WHIN from Cookie

When the hell did whin ever pass on any of this 'knowledge', all he did was tell everyone how he had more 'knowledge' than them, better dogs, more experiance, and was a 'real deal', when lets face it he had no idea who else did what.

He might have made 9000 posts , but 90 % of them were the same thing.

Although to be fair, in the end i quite liked him and will miss him.

What about dog peddlers, dog thieves, general scum, folk who post retarded illegal stuff, and those who threaten / intimidate people. Oh yes and the thick folk?

• Like 2

What about dog peddlers, dog thieves, general scum, folk who post retarded illegal stuff, and those who threaten / intimidate people. Oh yes and the thick folk?

Spot on Ideation :yes:

You looking for a job as a mod? :D