Should Whin have been banned . vote either way

98 members have voted

1. 1. Should Whin get back onto the hunting life?

• Yes he should be reinstated onto THL
    • No he should stay banned from THL

I take it you all know, Whin has been banned from the site.

We all know he can be a pain in the arse, But surely there are worse things. There may be personal differences running amock here, but at the end of the day, he has been on here since the site was fairly new.

Loads of guys on here have met him, and know that he can walk the walk as well as he can mouth off.

But banning him ?? Nah

get yer votes in

Edited to say, I have edited the poll as I think it was not clear. The poll is,,should he get back on THL, yes or no

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its the salmos, phezzies, rose and all the game on the big stubbles i feel sorry for.......it will be a massacre now he has all that extra time on his hands!

i have no idea why he was banned ,there must have been a good reason , personally i couldnt care less ,rarely have i heard him have a good word for anyone ,or there dogs !

Im convinced some of you folk take this gaff a little bit too serious........its an internet forum not the local village pub who gives a shit if some stranger off the internet has been chucked out.

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Well men/women with strong opinions all ruffle feathers in life he is marmite guy you either love him or hate him.

Some cant cope with this type and are jealous of his life and hunting knowledge and skills of which I guess many have complained about his replys to our moderators.

But TBH I THL is a fair place and it must be whole rake off things of baddness to warrant the action.

I will miss him but others not and life goes on but you got to have balance on any forum of knowledge and manners .

Knowledge is no reason to be unpolite to others in life you need to be like YODA and pass it on and be wise patient .

I have been subject to a banning on shooting forum yet I can be sure I was never rude just direct in my opinions and being a clicky site was banned.

I am sure this not the case with WHIN otherwise he would of never made 9000 posts.

ATB to WHIN from Cookie

• Like 1

I have been subject to a banning on shooting forum yet I can be sure I was never rude just direct in my opinions and being a clicky site was banned.

I used to enjoy your posts on there and even your bit banter with magwitch :toast: , as for Whin he knew the game and shame he is gone :cray:

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Didn't know he was banned. I can sleep better at night now!

Here they come rake aboot

If they spent more time hunting they might might spend less time hitting report this member button on THL.

ATB Cookie

• Like 1

Dont know the guy, always came across a bit elitist to be honest. I joined the THL looking for support, information and the chance to learn from other peoples experiences who want to see their way of life shared with decent people who are genuinely interested. When Whin posted it was usually derogatory or very negative. There are some members on the site who have been absolute gems and I think most of us know who they are. Thanks to all the guys (and girls) who have been kind enough to other their opinions and experience with out using it against me. Nothing personal Whin as I am sure you are a nice guy and know more about dogs than 95% of the other members its just a shame you didnt use your knowledge in a positive way.

All the best

Pat

• Like 1

i didnt know the chap but from the ones that knew him seemed to like him,theres always going to be one on the forum that says a lot and upsets other people like calling there dogs that will of upset some members weather he was i good guy that just got exited on the keyboard i dont know,but it will be up to the mods if he gets back on

having no idea why he was banned its imposible to be able to comment never mind supporting a poll to bring him back, i will say after 9000 posts he must have done something to get banned now.

I think he,s a self obsessed , know it all . but to be fair to him he got lots of stick for it ( some of it of me )and he never lost his sense of humour or got abusive about it ,

Bring the old chap back !

• Like 4