whin .... banned??

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Funny how all the people that put up threads about whin,either personally attacking,him bullying and laughing him are still on.Is that not as bad as giving a opinion

He has been kicked off. The mods decided he had to go   I DO NOT agree with this in any way. Whin can be a twat, I know more than anyone on here, but the fact remains, he dishes out advice, whether

Since being banned from THL, Whin has taken on a new role to fill the void an 8000 posting person who has no time for the internet now has in his life....

Posted Images

What did he offer morton I'm curious...what did he contribute regarding hunting?

Details of the long breeding programme he undertook to get the dogs he has now,,

Dogs that he has used to take MEMBERS OF THIS SITE,,including YOU.. out for hunting trips.

Opinions on the best dogs for different ground,,, health tips for ferrets and dogs,

What to look for when buying, or breeding dogs,,

Wee stories about his hunting trips to the USA

whether you like them them or not, others like his posts, once they have worked out what they say.

And using the fact that he goes on about "rabbs, and Salmo" etc etc,, hey! we all use slang,, why not kick off all the Jocks we aw talk shit that neabdy else kens what wur oan aboot

TBH I don`t need to spout on about what he has contributed as you all know,

• Like 1

Who was Whin?

:laugh: Only joshing, he was interesting, to say the least. He did contribute a lot, the value of which was debateable.

Cheers, D

• Like 1

What did he offer morton I'm curious...what did he contribute regarding hunting?

Details of the long breeding programme he undertook to get the dogs he has now,,

Dogs that he has used to take MEMBERS OF THIS SITE,,including YOU.. out for hunting trips.

Opinions on the best dogs for different ground,,, health tips for ferrets and dogs,

whether you like them them or not, others like his posts, once they have worked out what they say.

And using the fact that he goes on about "rabbs, and Salmo" etc etc,, hey! we all use slang,, why not kick off all the Jocks we aw talk shit that neabdy else kens what wur oan aboot

well said he was a contributer to an open forum, i always liked his posts and his wit but could never see his photos as was always reading as a guest,

sites are for all not for mods to delete when they get populer,bring him back i say,

I admire your loyalty, and nothing against you or whin..

BUT if I had a walk out with someone.........who cares, is it a big deal...life changing, nope it was three blokes and a couple of dogs???? :blink:

If I was on a forum and went on like he does, I'd expect to be booted...fullstop. There seems to be a lot of people on here with nothing better to do with there time...