small type lurchers

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3/4 whippetx bull x bedlington

Mine   Bitch/ 16Tts when i last measured her, she can jump, good strength in her jaw and powerfull, but at the same time quick of the mark and can turn nicely, just need to get her 100% on re-call b

beddy whippet 2nd cross do or die stuff mad we dog

Posted Images

Just got given a staghound/whippet X whippet/ bull grey today, she's keen to get stuck into anything and it's a lot different hunting with one of them than it is to hunt with a bigger lurcher i can tell ya that! im used to dogs 28 inches + and having one 22 inches, it's a whole different ball game.

in what way ausnick GOOD or BAD lol

good around buildings and small paddocks but not as good on longer slips and they take a lot longer to dispatch game.

The next generation, at about 2 weeks. Now just 11 weeks and broken coat showing. New pictures to download and sort out...still in the camera!

Est_0130.jpg

His mum

Fly014.jpg

Fly007.jpg

Fly011.jpg

She is a cracking looking bitch, how is she bred ? how was the sire to the pup bred? Happy hunting.

post-15955-0-49628900-1328040958_thumb.jpg post-15955-0-13090100-1328040983.jpg both around 19/20 tts grate littel gods goot at ferreting in and arounds small feilds and woods/hhedges and will try at anything grate littel dogs

asupell is that dog in the photo used to advertise bedddy whippet pips in cmw

• Like 1