gypies true blood..deer

been with my gyipsy wife 10 years best thing in my life, she had a very bad life befor we met beat the shit out off and made to clean 247 by her mom and dad, [cannot speek for all gyipsys] but her famly and extended famly are all wankers thay dont get there money from not paying tax it comes from riping off old people and war vets the people that stoped hittler from wipeing the gyipsy race out, the men in her famly cannot fight for shit, there the bigest braggers you have ever met, as for hunting and country sports ive forgot more than thay know, choclate bunnys the most thay have had in there hands, got no respecet for the country side and griping on to there old ways by the skin of there teath.

• Like 4

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Be different if it was a film about unemployed lads on a council estate hunting with their lurchers they would all be getting a visit from the authoritys this morning just reafirms the fact this count

Don't mind them showing the catching of the deer shows the way things should be proper reality none of this big bro shite but what leaves a bad taste for me. Is when the bloke starts chopping its head

To be honest i enjoyed the programme, better than the usual shit you get on the box..

My son boxes and over the years ive seen loads of gypsy kids turn up at the gym and get hammered ,yes ,there is some who can fight but its a myth that they are all hardmen , most are unfit and dont last a minute in the ring .

i stopped a gypsy boy in a fight, in cardiff when i used to box, about 14- 15 i think i was lol dropped him in first and ref classed it as a slip, 2nd round he had the right hook, and fell flat on his face...ref got him up give him a little nod etc, in the end his gym threw the towel in, there was no gutts in him atall..it was a stupid match up, and im not bragging btw...just stating a fact that we're all human and just because there travellers/gypsys doesnt mean their untouchable...like i said ..we're all human!!
  • 2 weeks later...

The big bloke wasn't even a gypsy!!

And? your point is. Can other dicks not fight!?

No only gypos can fight....thought we all knew that by the impact they've made in the fighting scene over the years.

• Like 1

it was a joke of a program anyway ffs, channel 4 and the rest of the media only show what they want to show :thumbs:

You are a clown. You'll be the dogs top man coming from the wrost place known to man.

...........can i ask you a question ...you have only posted 22 times and here you are calling people a clown and at 8 oclock in the morning ,,,,piss off you twat and go join another forum ....it is peole like you who are screwing this site up .....p,s what does wrost mean!!!!!!!!....if i did not know better i would say you joined this site just to wind members up ,,,,,,not a day go,s by now without me shaking my head at this site ......
  • Like 2

paddy also got done over in a central reservation of a motorway,by a family with a surname beginning with J,a backlash from the original feud.

paddy at 53 got jumped by two brothers twice the size of him and both theyre ages combined are still younger than paddy .they were dressed ready for the job with theyre boxing vests on .once they coshed him up together and bit his ear in half .then john started to have the fight with him then the camera started rolling .paddy still in there floors john the filming stops with the other brother shouting get of him lol and then rejoins the set to .those joyces should go onto pontypool site and get up close and personal with paddys family .they wont be shouting and beating on an old man then .theyll be chucked on the shit heap for the jackos

• Like 3

it was a joke of a program anyway ffs, channel 4 and the rest of the media only show what they want to show :thumbs:

You are a clown. You'll be the dogs top man coming from the wrost place known to man.

...........can i ask you a question ...you have only posted 22 times and here you are calling people a clown and at 8 oclock in the morning ,,,,piss off you twat and go join another forum ....it is peole like you who are screwing this site up .....p,s what does wrost mean!!!!!!!!....if i did not know better i would say you joined this site just to wind members up ,,,,,,not a day go,s by now without me shaking my head at this site ......

Very good man. Its a pity that i was here when the site started. Left with all the other good dogging men of the dountry. Dont call me a twat please. you know very little about very little. People like me, mmm, i think you are mistaking me with a chav. the 1000's which sit on here and talk about the modernday hunter,lol. And as for making one mistake on the keyboard, and you picking up on it, just shows that you are still wearing your sisters knickers. amigo. get a dog, then a life, then a hunting brain, then go hunting but not outside pc world.

Lets face it theres good and bad in all walks off life, Ive many off dealings with gypsy's in my life time, most good clean honest people, and some tramps, and granny robbers. Romany gypsys have a history, what history do the Irish tinker have? I would not piss on them cnuts if they were on fire, theses are the dirty tramps that gives the decent romany people a bad name. They have a fecking cheek to call themselves gypsys. All they are is DITY TRAMPS AND THIVES

• Like 1

RFYL why all the anger , even your new user name is meant to offend .

oh is it russ,,,, i missed him, :thumbs: thought he aint been here for a long time,,,, mind you hes always been an angry man :laugh: i think he could fall out with himself in a phone box.. welcome back russ ;)

• Like 2

RFYL why all the anger , even your new user name is meant to offend .

oh is it russ,,,, i missed him, :thumbs: thought he aint been here for a long time,,,, mind you hes always been an angry man :laugh: i think he could fall out with himself in a phone box.. welcome back russ ;)

You have lost me thompson and asanley but now the question arrises, why would i not be around for so long.? asanley why is the name offensive?