• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think anyone has any issue with Whins DOGS ! It's HIM people have issues with ! He thinks he's the only one with decent dogs, and he's the only one who works dogs !! LOL !! I've got a feeling

translated= he know's where the pub is and his dog's looked good but were wank :laugh:

Don't believe all you hear, especialy in this game.   Cheers.

on a serious note here whins been there done it and i have no doubt still has , he says it how it his no wrapping up in cotton wool etc , IF some would care to listen at times especially the less experienced time may be saved inand when are choosing types for said game . time can not be given back this his the most of value to us , we have those who have spent time gleening the knowledge , when it counted . IT can take half a life time to gleen the knowledge that cannow be tapped up on a key board in seconds , I wish i had the knowledge when beginning the journey,at my fingertips . TIMES MAY CHANGE THE GAME ONE WOULD HUNT PREBAN , HIS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME SOME WOULD SAY CAN BE EASIER THAN OF TIMES OF OLD , THERE MAY BE SOME TRUTH IN THIS . When one has been on the journey he she can see the reel uns and those that may not have had to hunt preban when it mattered .atb bunnys.

well five pages long and still going strong you will be appearing on celb big brother next or some over worhtless shite the BBC/ITV waste our money on.

forums are all the same they never change whatever the subject haters gonna hate. whin get used to it buddy atb.

PS being a newbie to the site were abouts in the uk do you dwell just north of the northwest [cumbria.??] eden valley whin and is there stiill plenty trout in the eden at lazonby

Edited by gasaxeman

well five pages long and still going strong you will be appearing on celb big brother next or some over worhtless shite the BBC/ITV waste our money on.

forums are all the same they never change whatever the subject haters gonna hate. whin get used to it buddy atb.

PS being a newbie to the site were abouts in the uk do you dwell just north of the northwest [cumbria.??] eden valley whin and is there stiill plenty trout in the eden at lazonby

oh come on,don't think anyone hates him lol whin is just as good at winding folk up.

I saw a photo of whin in a hunting mag in the early 90's, if your only in your early.......or even late 40's now whin i'd sell the dogs and invest in oil of ulay, by now you must look like Mr Burns off the Simpsons :D:tongue2:

Pre ban. oh i say young sir , what a terrible thing to say, Its OLAY now by the way, OLAY

I saw a photo of whin in a hunting mag in the early 90's, if your only in your early.......or even late 40's now whin i'd sell the dogs and invest in oil of ulay, by now you must look like Mr Burns off the Simpsons :D:tongue2:

Pre ban. oh i say young sir , what a terrible thing to say, Its OLAY now by the way, OLAY

I wouldn't know, i have perfect skin..........

I wouldn't know, i have perfect skin..........

will get even better,now you have given up the fags mate lol

met whin today.seems a good lad ,and definately knows his local scene ;) and his dogs are in great nick :yes::thumbs:

Are you just a little bit in love. You started two threads about the same man in one night :D

:laugh: Edited by bendrover