any one run this cross

SH you say your mate owned Rambo,how did he aquire that dog??he never owned it as a pup so how could he compare??I only laughed as I thought it was funny its still the truth

Rabbitmad my dogs have been posted on here just not by me,I don't need the internet to make my dogs look good they speak for themselves in the field

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so if you had a pure coursing dog that took hares for fun,,,, but wouldnt touch deer or fox,,,, you would not think it worth breeding from???

FFS lads give it a rest lets just talk about old times and good dogs.

1st 3 letters of my surname and the same with Minshaw..i'm taking some of the credit for keeping the type for over quarter of a century haha..if my dogs are just a % of his then this sounds the way to

Posted Images

SH you say your mate owned Rambo,how did he aquire that dog??he never owned it as a pup so how could he compare??I only laughed as I thought it was funny its still the truth

Rabbitmad my dogs have been posted on here just not by me,I don't need the internet to make

my dogs look good they speak for themselves in the field

I wish someone would start a Hancock thread that way use could compare collie xs.

Question lads, not aimed at anyone one! If i had a Lurcher and used a minshaw dog as a sire that would make the pups half minshaw lines, so if i was to continue to do my own thing and bred a few more generations with other dogs added some with a little minshaw some without, would they still be classed as minshaw even tho they where nothing like the origanal dogs?

think poacherspocket22 my have the answer???? to this one for you.........atb x38

Question lads, not aimed at anyone one! If i had a Lurcher and used a minshaw dog as a sire that would make the pups half minshaw lines, s

o if i was to continue to do my own thing and bred a few more generations with other dogs added some with a little minshaw some without, would they still be classed as minshaw even tho they where nothing like the origanal dogs?

think poacherspocket22 my have the answer???? to this one for you.........atb x38

Doubt it. Considering these have got the closest thing to a minshaw as you can get it ls abit quiet don't you think? Just goes to show that there must not be anyone still running this type of x on this forum.

Whats the big deal about these minshaw dugs???

How much wastage do you produce per litter?

How many average would take fox deer hare single pre ban???

Nearly every pic see there always doubled up with fancy chad piacs with game hanging on fence.

Whats the differnce between the old well breed decent collie grey and your minshaws??

Nearly every pic see there always doubled up with fancy chad piacs with game hanging on fence.

Whats the differnce between the old well breed decent collie grey and your minshaws??

No big deal Jarv? Can't recall anyone ever saying there was? Just lurchers matey nothing more and nothing less. ATB Andy. ;)

• Like 2

No big deal Jarv? Can't recall anyone ever saying there was? Just lurchers matey nothing more and nothing less. ATB Andy. ;)

Its just seems be 30 pages of lads slagging each others dogs of on the same subject all time every week.

lads whats so good abouy these dogs anway they do the same thing as mine what twats

Well seen as ye havent run red's and ye only have fallow to run the dog's in the picture actualy dont do the same thing as your dog's and the dog's in the picture are dead mate :yes:

my dogs would have no bother taking red if we could get them and the reds in the picture arent even big ye boys gets carried away with yere dogs atb

brilliant :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2

the best answer to date by poacher pocket , just lurcher lurcher simple and in some cases not even that . the souls that get wrapped up with times gone by and name tags stuck to lurchers from given areas ,well thats for the dreamers . or for those who wish tobring in the pounds from said litters , not all are of this mould . lurcher lurcher worker to worker has how it should be actually of what i can see these are heavily base bred , but hey so what just happen to my prefered type with or with out the name tag carry on working the blighters instead of squabbling children .atb bunnys. l

Rabbitmad my dogs have been posted on here just not by me,I don't need the internet to make

my dogs look good they speak for themselves in the field

I wish someone would start a Hancock thread that way use could compare collie xs.

so sh you havnt answered my question,how did your mate aquire the rambo dog???

Its just seems be 30 pages of lads slagging each others dogs of on the same subject all time every week.

cause its a kennel name war,,,,my dogs better than yours cos i have bigger kennel names in the breeding,,,,and so on,,,,,this topic been going strong last 24hours,,,,those guys need to get out more ,,,jarv,,,lol lol

i love the one about the reds,,,if we had them , mine would have them,,,lol,,,,,yeah and if scotland had grizzly bears my whippets would have them tooo lol lol

• Like 1

pretty petty over amans name who deosnt even keep that type of dog for along time there poachers rabit dogs or young frankels don end off

aint that the truth very petty,,,, over the name of a dog... so tell you best budy how petty hes being..

lets be honest x38 new who the pic was at the begining,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, were you just bored x38,, and wanted a bit of crack on the net ??

• Like 1