any one run this cross

any lurcher dog worth breeding off should take bambi and fox....FACT

so if you had a pure coursing dog that took hares for fun,,,, but wouldnt touch deer or fox,,,, you would not think it worth breeding from???

• Like 7

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so if you had a pure coursing dog that took hares for fun,,,, but wouldnt touch deer or fox,,,, you would not think it worth breeding from???

FFS lads give it a rest lets just talk about old times and good dogs.

1st 3 letters of my surname and the same with Minshaw..i'm taking some of the credit for keeping the type for over quarter of a century haha..if my dogs are just a % of his then this sounds the way to

Posted Images

What you waffling about? A lad has put a thread up an your making it about me. Where have I put a skitty remark. Stop being so defensive an let's not ruin the thread

The way i see it.. i may be wrong but you seem to keep putting sly dig's in to wind folk up..it might not be intentional but the dig's are there all the same.

Are pure coursing dogs not usually saluki greyhounds not lurchers?

Look at the second name.. :D
  • Like 1

dont you consider saluki/greys lurchers??

most of the top coursing lines have the more traitional lurcher crosses in there history,,,

• Like 1

What you waffling about? A lad has put a thread up an your making it about me. Where have I

put a skitty remark. Stop being so defensive an let's not ruin the thread

The way i see it.. i may be wrong but you seem

to keep putting sly dig's in to wind folk up..it might not be intentional but the dig's are there all the same.

Your wrong. The way I see it is you know the minshaw lads an I have not seen eye to eye in the past an you have just got a pup off them so You feel you have to defend for them. An now you automatically think you know me because what they have said about me. Now wind your neck in an let the thread go.

have a look at a grayhound and have a look at a coursing hound some difrence in size and waight greyhound for short busts coursing hound for stamina atb
  • Like 1

Your wrong. The way I see it is you know the minshaw lads an I have not seen eye to eye in the past an you have just got a pup off them so You feel you have to defend for them. An now you automatically think you know me because what they have said about me. Now wind your neck in an let the thread go.

Yes i have a pup from these lad's who are more than dedicated to there dog's i dont really know them though..but i would like to know them better which i am sure i will in the future..on the other hand you send bad vibes toward them and the breed..i dont know what has gone on in the past between you lot but let it go like i will let the thread go.. ;)

What you waffling about? A lad has put a thread up an your making it about me. Where have I

put a skitty remark. Stop being so defensive an let's not ruin the thread

The way i see it.. i may be wrong but you seem

to keep putting sly dig's in to wind folk up..it might not be intentional but the dig's are there all the same.

just asking lads what so good about the minshaw lads :hmm: