your best day ever with your dog

:toast: as the title says folks whats the most memorable day or night out you have ever had with your own dog been thinking all day got a lot of years to think about lol.and cant choose between two at the moment so come on get em up for everyone to read . :thumbs::toast::angel::thumbs: Edited by boyo
  • Like 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've had some great memories over the years of my dogs, both here and around the world, but one of the most memorable was just a few month ago, with some Australian lads, running their dogs on fox in

wone this double handed cousing comp in 2003,, also came runner up the year after  

Been some busy folk lol..."hopefully" one day i might have some haul worthy of a mention ..keep on keeping on guys and gals. ATB Andy.

:toast: as the title says folks whats the most memorable day or night out you have ever had with your own dog been thinking all day got a lot of years to think about lol.and cant choose between two at the moment so come on get em up for everyone to read . :thumbs::toast::angel::thumbs:

for me was with my old dog boo boo he got to the final of calender cup kille some hares along the way in fine style i got beat of dancer in the final but it was some race and my dog was only 14 month old and i was only 15 so i was very happy another paddy sweeneys lads came over and we went on the fens he also killed 3 from 3 that was a good day to
  • Like 2

got 2 really and cant choose one is on the fens with my deerhound greyhound and a load of us out and a freind of mine a well known lurcherman said never seen a deerhound cross worth a cup of cold piss . first run bitch coursing it and hare went over dyke was just coming up other side when bitch had reached edge of dyke she went flat out over dyke landed other side and picked hare up as she landed in one motion and retrieved it back to hand ran another 2 later and caught and retreived them both to hand my mate had the proverbial taken out of him all day with people saying get ready to drink johns cup of cold piss . good days .post the other later .

Edited by boyo
  • Like 1

One i can remember is getting 10 bunnies of one the slip without putting Ben back on the lead... once one was caught he killed and caught another without the lamp being turned of.. it was not a long affair but exiting all the same..and also getting 37 bunnie's out of 39 slip's with Sam will take some beating for me.., :yes: