socail nites

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Somehow think this is not going to work....

I would sooner sit down for tea with the taliban lol.

Seriously, I'd pay to listen to Whin. Only met him once. Be better than the telly and something you could tell your grandkids about - the Lothian's answer to Fred Rolfe!!!!! Book in there somewhere!!!

wouldnt be bragging on done in a socail humour but truthul maybe a 20 min session with each speaker , and pics of dogs on boards from each speaker and a bit history , some think braging others it the truth , im fechall lie that in person tomo or would have nothing about me , but on here it despairs me at times with questions asked about dogs trainin hunting laws etc be a good crack don eone at ahunting coursing contest ove rbuy witt fish and game was a good crack and they got an insite to what the old country is like nowadays ,

Guest Sorley Boys clan

so how much is twenty minutes of your time worth whin you have already told us everything youv caught from hedgehog to grizzlys theres nothing left ...........well maybe a hunt for bigfoot is on the cards

Seriously, I'd pay to listen to Whin. Only met him once. Be better than the telly and something you could tell your grandkids about - the Lothian's answer to Fred Rolfe!!!!! Book in there somewhere!!! Instead of I Walked by Night he could call it I've Talked Some Shite!!!!!! :thumbs: Only joking - good idea. You arrange it and I'll get a minibus full... :laugh:

• Like 3
Guest Sorley Boys clan

Seriously, I'd pay to listen to Whin. Only met him once. Be better than the telly and something you could tell your grandkids about - the Lothian's answer to Fred Rolfe!!!!! Book in there somewhere!!! Instead of I Walked by Night he could call it I've Talked Some Shite!!!!!! :thumbs: Only joking - good idea. You arrange it and I'll get a minibus full... :laugh:

:clapper::lol:

i was a rare nite what a hooly , sneaked back in mate spent the fivers lol , i remember if it was yestrday ye he did forget were he came from but that was the school teacher in him, i remeber him even argueing with old eddie jones d slieght tec it WAS SOME FECHING LAUGH , and i mean that

• Like 1

the b*****d took aphoto of me and my dog , at the amman valley i said i wanr t acopy of it d hancock , as she had one the obedeince trail , a big feild that day 21 dogs rooney etc etc , he never sent me the photo never lied him after that , him and plummer were argueing over dogs , the best quip of the nite was plummer says d hancock has bred the most feild trail winners , d slieght says i have if you go to percentages it started a roar from dia harcombe etc , s d hancock had bred hundreds d slieght only maybe 15 pups maggie feild trail winner twice , katie runnner up, kizzy qaulifier , it was laugh but we were all united back then diffent now at times