People who knock over pets and not report it......... Pricks!

id want to know, It would mean I could stop looking..................

Ive lost a dog for an hour before, I was climbing the walls.............

That's all she was gone for an hour, she was still warm when I moved her.

At least you did the decent thing and tried to find an owner and make sure they knew even went out your way to help them

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I was away to pick a new phone up tonight and on the way out the village I noticed a shape at the side of the road, automatically thought deer! Turned round and went for a look only to find a sta

some people already do mate, well his first name anyway

Happened to me once on a slip road going on to the A19, pulled onto the slip and there was a little jack russell smack bang in the middle of the road. Cars just driving round it!!!! f*****g set of c**

Posted Images

Well I was away to pick a new phone up tonight and on the way out the village I noticed a shape at the side of the road, automatically thought deer! Turned round and went for a look only to find a staffy bitch dead, I put her off the road and shut her eyes for her. I phoned my missus who phoned the police who in turn phoned the owner, and when I returned my missus was there with the owner a young lad who was in hysterics. He was on the phone to his mum and put her on to me and I asked if she wanted me to bring her back to which she replied yes, i must admit I felt sad for them as I took the bitch home and the 3 of them, she had a young girl aswell were sobbing, I offered to bury her for them and she took me up on the offer so I dug a 3rd deep hole (hard going hit bricks at a foot) and we buried her, I had put her in a seat cover to hide the wounds, I didn't know what to say, just said that she probably never suffered although the blood was 50ft up the road, so whoever has done it f*****g knows!! One word for people who do it and know they have, PRICKS! Me for one couldn't knock a dog down and not check or report it, after all it was someone's pet and they loved it, anyway I'll leave it at that.

RIP Keira.

liked the last wee bit [bANNED TEXT] ur a good person dont let ppl get u down

I know last year my male greyhound went missing for nearly 24 hours , but once i knew where he was i was fine, it is the not knowing part thats the killer

I was just thankful he hadnt caused an accident or had a go at anyones dog or pet cat basically

Or.......It may have saved folk a lot of heartache if they had never found out what happened or seen the dog in that state.........just a thought :thumbs:

I'd sooner know my dog was dead than spend an eternity worrying if it was all right or not.

Well done mate.....your a gentleman. Why anyone would not want to know beats me.

Last season i was talking to a keeper who lost his dog when he was dogging in a ditch, a van rattled the dog, stopped and when he seen the keeper running up behing him he f****d off.... :icon_eek: He didnt get a reg which pissed him off...I mean accidents happen, clearly not the vans fault but to just piss off.........dirty b*****d!!! :censored:

Well I was away to pick a new phone up tonight and on the way out the village I noticed a shape at the side of the road, automatically thought deer! Turned round and went for a look only to find a staffy bitch dead, I put her off the road and shut her eyes for her. I phoned my missus who phoned the police who in turn phoned the owner, and when I returned my missus was there with the owner a young lad who was in hysterics. He was on the phone to his mum and put her on to me and I asked if she wanted me to bring her back to which she replied yes, i must admit I felt sad for them as I took the bitch home and the 3 of them, she had a young girl aswell were sobbing, I offered to bury her for them and she took me up on the offer so I dug a 3rd deep hole (hard going hit bricks at a foot) and we buried her, I had put her in a seat cover to hide the wounds, I didn't know what to say, just said that she probably never suffered although the blood was 50ft up the road, so whoever has done it f*****g knows!! One word for people who do it and know they have, PRICKS! Me for one couldn't knock a dog down and not check or report it, after all it was someone's pet and they loved it, anyway I'll leave it at that.

RIP Keira.

Top man you deserve a pint or 10. :thumbs:

I lost a dog when I was 11, never saw it again. Spend bloody weeks looking for it! One of my dads collegues found it on the park and instead of called put a collar on it so people would know it wasn't a stray and let it go again :blink: Another one of his collegues reckons he saw some coppers kill it with a truncheon because it had been hit by a car and was in a proper mess but we never found out for sure what had happened. Definitely best to know :thumbs:

I really feel for anyone who loses a dog,,Ive had one ran down (by a cop car )

But, like I said, not everyone who does not stop is a prick, etc,, some may not even notice they have hit a dog,, then there is the scene where a dog gets hit,, not the drivers fault,, and they are faced with a couple of fuming upset lurcher men,, reason enough to drive on, even though the dog owner is most likely liable for the damage,, bitter pill, but most often true.

Like I have said, not always clear cut.

Sorry to here about yer lurcher mate.

Atb