Beggars dogs

well to the comment up the page i think its shocking about how u were going on about single mims not all are the same as my mum works full time 8 till 4 and she makes a lot less that poeple think as they think she works in the school she must have decent wage well i can tell you now she dosnt so she works her arse of to provide for my and my twin and as were at collage she only gets like 50 pound a month for us and shes on 90 pound a week for petrol taking us to out collage bus so i think you should think before you type

It's obvious you both appreciate what your mum's doing guys - that's great. Take care.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the salt content will do it no good. out of all the bakers griegs is the worst imo. pies sausage rolls far to much salt. nice gesture all the same. he might have handed the bag to the dogs owner might

not always there fault,circumstances change,loss of a job resulting in loss of your home.no family or friends what can they do? i dunno the exact ins and outs,but not all are conmen,drug addicts or al

well to the comment up the page i think its shocking about how u were going on about single mims not all are the same as my mum works full time 8 till 4 and she makes a lot less that poeple think as t

I never had any sympathy for homeless people, except for the runaway kids. However, I was made homeless myself due to a break up and not having the savings for a deposit to rent another house. I was very lucky that I still had a job and my mate let me stay on his canal boat whilst they weren't using it until I found my feet again (which I did in about 4 months). I was working though so I could have slept in a car or something for a while, I am sure I would have found a way. But what if I had lost my job, never had a car...I could have ended up in a hostel and started drinking to cope and then ended up on the street. I am 99% sure I would never do that, but I can now understand how and why some people end up on the street.

So with my new found empathy I offered to buy breakfast for this homeless guy I used to walk by often, said choose anything off the menu mate and it's yours 5 days a week. He told me to f**k off he just wanted the cash for booze :laugh:

i dont know what systems are in your area but in mine its a point system thats in place for housing then you bid ont he council house you want . so say your a young single mum no where to live when you have the baby you may get 25 points a guy that got know wher to live might get 15 points the system works like that . if your homeless and a man you dont get points like a women with kids thats looking for a house if your homeless you would get your jobseekers thats it you cant get housing benifit without a house to pay for there is a system where if you fit a criteria you can private rent a house the gornment will help pay . if me and my partner split up because are son is disabled and she is his full time carer she would get £525 towards housing a month even a private rent now she would have to get the house first then contact housing im prety sure homeless people can get housing benifit in this way maybe not as much but in reality how many people are going to wabt to rent there house out to a tramp not many theres a lot of girls in this area having babys just to get a house a friend of mine lost his job and was on the points system he was living on friends couch looking for a council flat 1 came up he bidded his points and was 70 odd down the line 100 odd people went for it

edited to say thats not a dig at single mums just saying how hard the system can be for homeless single men

Edited by budharley

well to the comment up the page i think its shocking about how u were going on about single mims not all are the same as my mum works full time 8 till 4 and she makes a lot less that poeple think as they think she works in the school she must have decent wage well i can tell you now she dosnt so she works her arse of to provide for my and my twin and as were at collage she only gets like 50 pound a month for us and shes on 90 pound a week for petrol taking us to out collage bus so i think you should think before you type

I hope you boys help your mother out by doing chores to help make her life easier. Take heed of her work ethic and stay out of trouble. Treasure your mum.........you only ever have the one. :thumbs:

• Like 1

I think the boys appreciate there mum 100% well i hope so as she drops them of where ever thy go if it be ferreting or lamping and coming back at 3 o'clock in the morning to pick them up been out with thes boys a few times and returned the fever .The boys are well mannered and your mum should be proud of what she has done on bringing you up on her own. oh and lamping kid you are ok as well ha ha

atb jamie :thumbs:

• Like 1

if you're homeless now in this country it's your own fault.

no 2 ways about it.

utter bollox,ive worked on outreach for over 2 yrs,ive seen hundreds homeless through no fault of there own,see this link then maybe you can take your head from your arrse and see the real world.

https://www.(!64.56:886/profile.php?id=100000668150689

thanks lads yeah i do think for single dads but its when people go on about single mums and about how they get all benifies my mum gets sweet feck all as she isnt intitled to it as she works 3/4 an hour under the hours a week you need to qualify to get it which i thinks shocking as she has signed a contrack saying shes going to work such and such hours so the council wont let her get any more yeah i helf her best i can and contribute to my house keep with my beating money also iv been in the homeless situation once with my mum as her ex was treating her and us like shit on his shoe so we left with nothing more than the cloths we had on our backs then he was found dead in a park some were a year or so later and my mum is still left to pay of his debts as he didnt need to pay for is as he was on dla :blink: