Beggars dogs

Never understood why folk sleep on the streets? If i found myself in that position i think i rob a shop, worse that could happen is i get caught and thrown in jail where i'll have a bed, tv, playstation and 3 square meals a day... :hmm:

• Like 1

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the salt content will do it no good. out of all the bakers griegs is the worst imo. pies sausage rolls far to much salt. nice gesture all the same. he might have handed the bag to the dogs owner might

not always there fault,circumstances change,loss of a job resulting in loss of your home.no family or friends what can they do? i dunno the exact ins and outs,but not all are conmen,drug addicts or al

well to the comment up the page i think its shocking about how u were going on about single mims not all are the same as my mum works full time 8 till 4 and she makes a lot less that poeple think as t

that would make you a convicted thief lab,who had done time. then your problems would become a lot worse. try renting a property then. or getting someone to take you in.

lol theres 900 police working right ow in the uk with convictions such as robbery doubt a comercial burgalry will hurt anyones lifestyle

yeah he was a c**t he sold my motor bikes claming they got nickd and stuff wouldnt let us get our stuf so there was some thing that wee will never see agane nah as he was on dlv he didnt have to pay debt so my mum had to pay them and is still paying monthly nah i defo wouldny say shes a milf haha

yeah he was a c**t he sold my motor bikes claming they got nickd and stuff wouldnt let us get our stuf so there was some thing that wee will never see agane nah as he was on dlv he didnt have to pay debt so my mum had to pay them and is still paying monthly nah i defo wouldny say shes a milf haha

She`ll be over the f*****g moon if she reads that boyo,, Actually it`s probably for the best that you DON`T think yer Ma`s a milf !! hahahahahah

Has she read this thread yet ???lol

Like in all walks of life there are some genuine people and some sharkers.

In Witney there's a bloke selling the big issue most weeks. He is a bit of a tubby bloke with trainers newer than mine he looks Iranian at a guess. He jumps up and Down and has the energy to flog a crap magazine. In my book he should stop being a lazy b*****d and get a job. I tell him this most weeks and he laughs and says "why bother". It makes me cross.

Was in the big city years ago ,we walked passed this homeless dude with a dog, he had a sign up that said can you spare some change for food. Next thing i hear from my sister who was about 10 at the time "if your that fking hungry eat your dog" :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: