Whats you view on whippet size lurchers?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

23" picking up rabbits easily enuf, pretty game too  

Why not ? I've got a bitch just under 23", and she's done everything asked of her for the past five seasons;     Cheers/

pot fillers mate

Posted Images

Id say that sort of size i perfect for rabbiting in all choosen methods,Be it ferreting,moochen,lamping

A mate of mine had a firstx fell/whip sure he was 18/19'' that was like a little missile on them and for his size he knock a few other bits over also....

• Like 1

mines 22tts and smooth coated laguna type- fine skin is the only let down but shes bounced off a few hard things now and ran on like it didnt hurt......razor wire and rape fields slash her to bits so are avoided but in a daytime mooch shes got plenty of drive and nose down......sire has a touch beddy and only her and a litter brother turned out smooth,,rest were all hairy but in poor state.....big gamble i took but am well happy now....got a strong bond just wish she had a tad thicker coat......thinks like a beddy too......bitza whippet types are good starters....like the look of every other dog above on the thread....all on form :yes: