busterdog

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice pups mate.Look well reared and bright eyed,makes a change from some of the pup[s you see on here.Look like they are going to be nice and cobby.

They are by Ted, sadly i've lost him since, these are one of only two litters Ted ever sired.     He's left a huge hole in my yard and is sorley missed.

sorry to here mullet is no longer with us mate it is bad enough to lose one true worker but two i feel for you mate. heres a pic of that pup iv got at 4 weeks tried to get a pic of her the other day

Posted Images

No i'de love to add to the dogs name by saying he'd given his all bla, bla, bla but the truth is he got run over outside my house, i'de also like to say it would never happen again and i'de taken all steps for it to never happen again, but again the truth is Mullet was killed on the same strech of road a week later. The sad thing is i'de never had a fence for eight years, i'de just finished my fence, wall and gates and got sloppy "TWICE".

We lost one when he got out of the trailor to go digging hit by a car,Another time a f*****g clown drove the spade thru the dog.Stupid things do happen.

Nice pups mate.Look well reared and bright eyed,makes a change from some of the pup[s you see on here.Look like they are going to be nice and cobby.

i remember last time you said that about a pup turn out to make 17in haha happy new year nice see ya paid ya phone bill and back surfin the net lol

none of the pups are for sale they are not mine,just put the pups up for a mate,busterdog let me use his dog on a bitch i bred,and i will be having a bitch out of the litter and the other 3 are spoken for.

Proper order and good luck with them.

No i'de love to add to the dogs name by saying he'd given his all bla, bla, bla but the truth is he got run over outside my house, i'de also like to say it would never happen again and i'de taken all steps for it to never happen again, but again the truth is Mullet was killed on the same strech of road a week later. The sad thing is i'de never had a fence for eight years, i'de just finished my fence, wall and gates and got sloppy "TWICE".

sorry to here mullet is no longer with us mate it is bad enough to lose one true worker but two i feel for you mate.

heres a pic of that pup iv got at 4 weeks tried to get a pic of her the other day but the bitch wont stay still long enough lol she is making good size , il see if the misses can get a pic of her and il get one of the sire for you to look at.

http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n513/southwest-jamie/dotty4weeks.jpg

cheers Jamie

• Like 1