drawing out

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The reason why a lot of us irish lads, release our quarry is because we hunt to work our terriers! NOT to kill. Yes some people run them for lurchers but some of us only work terriers so its not abou

I agree that's why the standard of working terriers over here is higher as they are dug to on a regular basis on quarry that is very well educated. It's a better test and it's been proven.

Lads get a grip we are all in the one game so should be all on the 1 side,and who gives a toss what way the fox is taken out,let it be by hand or lurcher or draw dog,everyman to his own.

Posted Images

just for the record guys but where we are from good dog men dont need to carry guns, but each to there own

Just for your record it's illegal to dig a fox without one these days.

if u had read my post correctly.. i said where we're from!! and if you or your dogs dont have the minerals then dont go hunting

Guest busterdog

It says on your avatar that your from NI, if i'm not mistaken that's part of the UK and as such under the same rule of law ?. I hope i'm wrong and good luck to you if i am, but i'll take that Pepsi challenge any day of the week ......if it gets in, i'll pull it out, minerals has never been my down fall.

Edited to say, just done a google search and it seems your politicians are the ones with the minerals and you are lucky enough to do more with your dogs than us poor unfortunates lol. Good luck with your massive ego and bollocks and long may you draw out old charlie with your own teeth lol.

Edited by busterdog

It says on your avatar that your from NI, if i'm not mistaken that's part of the UK and as such under the same rule of law ?. I hope i'm wrong and good luck to you if i am, but i'll take that Pepsi challenge any day of the week ......if it gets in, i'll pull it out, minerals has never been my down fall.

well good to hear you got the minerals, but we dont fall under the same law as the mainland.i also think drawing with a dog wrecks there teeth but in some cases it has 2 be done its not all plain sailing even when you do use good terriers any one who has done any amount of earth work will know that and the odd one usually does no harm and its good 2 see if a dogs got it or not the minerals that is.
Guest busterdog

I could only hope to come up to your level within the next few years, it's a long old path for us youngsters. With some more experiance and time on the bank perhaps i to would be worthy of holding a good terrier that stands a yard off the game so i can slip a lurcher in to do the job the terrier should of done in the first place. I've only had a handfull of digs behind me so i'm going to bow to your greater knowledge.

• Like 3

I could only hope to come up to your level within the next few years, it's a long old path for us youngsters. With some more experiance and time on the bank perhaps i to would be worthy of holding a good terrier that stands a yard off the game so i can slip a lurcher in to do the job the terrier should of done in the first place. I've only had a handfull of digs behind me so i'm going to bow to your greater knowledge.

by the way my dogs dont sit off a yard and less of the wise craic full packs hunt here quite freely and we dig foxes freely and thats north or south thats why some of the huntsmen and terrier men relocated over here your the boy that said you pull them out which is wrong according to english law as yous arnt even ment to do that.
Guest busterdog

I'm the boy thats old enough and wise enough to have had terriers long enough to have worked them long and hard both sides of the fcked up law. I'm also old enough and wise enough to never ask a dog to draw at the end of a dig, IMO it's where all the injuries take place and in most if not all times it's just not needed.

• Like 6

I agree that's why the standard of working terriers over here is higher as they are dug to on a regular basis on quarry that is very well educated. It's a better test and it's been proven.

you really think terriers are better in ireland than on the mainland?????????

you must have seen a lot of dogs dug on the mainland to come out with that statement ................. yis fellman

you really think terriers are better in ireland than on the mainland?????????

you must have seen a lot of dogs dug on the mainland to come out with that statement ................. yis fellman

thats what you call a bold statement :snack: how has that been proven. i'll bet most good stock in ireland originated from the mainland. :D

well i take it u have seen lots of dogs in ireland to be able to correct his statement??

I wasnt the one talking bollocks now was i?

i ;)

i have never and will never bull anyones dogs up, nor would i say that all the dogs in Ireland are better than all the dogs in England, :tongue2: because id look like a twat if i did that wouldnt i??? :thumbs:

Edited by fellman