UP THE DALES ,,, done the ton again

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a cracking night last night with poacherspocket, and his sons frankel, and ginnyspinner frankel had don, and ginnyspiner had the labradoor ,,, the plan was to drop frankel and ginny on one far

im supriced at the few people that think its easy ,,, let me just add we were at it from 9 pm til around 4 am,, then driving round pic up points, then hanging them on the gate ect,,,, left the land

well you have a point to a certain degree doggy bag,, and i suppose if your judging a lurcher it should be on all round ability,, unless of course it is a purpose bred dog...   you will notice thr

me no nothing just any body can put pics on net and say dog caut them to sell a dog or even make them six feet ,now i would say tomo doesnt but u never know as some like to be in the popularity stakes ,and on the daft internets the more pics of game the higher the rating at times ,i mean to some this is the holy grail , to others a laugh and thtas about it

a man once said to us

catching rabbits on the dales compared to nice lowland flat fields was like

catching white hares in scotland compared to hares on the fens,

not taking out away from the lads its a good shift but more credit goes to the lads gettin out there and puttinig the rabbits in front of the dogs then the dogs,

well done lads,

spot on , we all know other places are harder than the dales, ive said before if you get dozen by me you dogs done bloody well to get that.! But Tomo done Brill to give the dogs plenty to go at, and thats what its about working your dogs. Ive had good bags before, and Bryn could still get good bags, but i think more of a mental thing for me , because after 20 -30 odd rabbits , it looses the buzz for me .!

it should be the other way round after 20 or 30 thats when the buzz starts ask tomo or robert michem i think they will know what im on about

well it be for you , or , jim, Tomo , but for me i would rather pre ban give old charlie a run, than knock alot of rabbits over. We all differnt mate.!!

are you a moderator tomo as you can remove when you like

no mate ,, at the bottom of a reply is a facility to edit your posts,, you can do it even after they have been written and posted , just click on the word "edit"......................in fact i sugest you make full use of it.................... ;)

whin has'nt got the edit option his is EJIT :thumbs:
  • Like 3

THERES 1 THING I WILL SAY RAY,,A FOX HIS TEN TIMES HARDER,, THAN THE RABBS I ADD IN THE DALES THE OTHER NITE,,THATS FOR SHAW,, THE NUMBERS UP THERE ARE NOT HARD TO GET,,IFF OWT IT TAKES MORE TOLL ON THE MAN,, UP DOWN DALE ALL NITE, 5 PLUS HOURS IT CAN FACK THE BEST OF US UP,,, THE AMOUNT OF TIMES FALLING OVER,, SOME TIMES FEET FROM A ROCK FACE,,, IM NOT A BIG LOVER OF MOBILES,, I GO ON ME OWN A LOT,,AND I CAN FEEL A PHONE COMING IN HANDY 1 DAY,,,

Edited by robert michem

THERES 1 THING I WILL SAY RAY,,A FOX HIS TEN TIMES HARDER,, THAN THE RABBS I ADD IN THE DALES THE OTHER NITE,,THATS FOR SHAW,,,

thats it jim , :thumbs: pre ban real buzz you never know (if) you can catch the bugger, where as you can catch most rabbits . :thumbs:

was the fox harder or the dogs not real foxing dogs had big half cross had saluk dogs years ago would mince a fox big sid had them for breakfast , then ive saw sme dogs make arite job of a fox butt hey never learned or if they did the hard way

berds on about foxes mate weasel i had a pet weasel once for three months then he had to go to the feilds his bite got harder as he got older but he was good fun fond memories of the weasel

:laugh:

Whin you should talk to my wife,She trhought she could tame the weasle too :laugh:

i really dont get why yous guys bother putting pics an posts up anymore, everybody knows your dogs can do it now an yous just open yaself up for the idiots to try an belittle everytime yous stick a thread up now... well done guys an dogs :victory:

yous got way thicker skin than me, i refuse to post my outings anymore, too many clowns on this site :thumbs:

• Like 5