lesson for thoughs who dont use a locator

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The start of this thread was about the batterys going in a collar,Yet the guy got his ferret back.To try and say that if you aint got a locator there is no way of getting your ferret is bull,and if yo

Agree with most things you say . . . . . . but not going ferreting because you cannot afford a locator, or suggesting that one does not value ones ferrets if one doesnt use one . . . . . . is bollocks

No offence I'm just saying that your post is aimed at people who don't use locators, 'Im telling you'........ It's upto individuals if they use one or not. I've said it all before on another thread-

My ferrets are well fed and I whistle at feeding times so when mine make a kill I can whistle them out, it works so well that I am considering selling my locator set.

are you sure they killed mate or is the rabbit suffering,or thier ,maybe 3,4,5,etc rabbits backed up that will been of missed.

Edited by Qbgrey

Just read all 8 pages on this thread....................erm what was the original thread about :whistling:

I started ferreting 23 years ago, never used to have a locator, never lost a ferret. I got myself a locator, never lost a ferret. Got locator, lost locator cause some slimey fecker broke into my shed and stole all me nets and my locator.

But i'll still be working my ferrets without one till i can get one of the 5 that i have in bits working and can afford another collar. And its pretty hard to ferret with all but 10 nets stolen.

Moral of the dilema is i need to locate my locator to locate my ferret locator :boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

Handy bit of kit but not an absolute necessity, depends on the permission your working too.

• Like 2