chinese water deer ?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i shot a deer at dusk the other day,as i aproached i could tell it was a cwd as it was wet with a snorkel and goggles on,must have just entered the uk.

Cwd in the wet are pre ban were grand sport,they seemed to be able to skim across the flooded fields where we used to go and the dogs would just bog down and a few times i've seen a certain kill get a

your a wannbe hunter,, joeyy, but you,, dont do owt,, thats your problem deep down,,, get your self out,, and live the life,,,

Posted Images

joey,, the pic was put up. for people to look at i add my,, glory,catching it,,, so why come with some think,like that..[the dogs making hard work of it] theirs lot like you on here, what make silly remarks on things,,,but not willing to put a post up, iff you read a bit more on what other hunters have put,,there not that easy,,stop for a min and learn some,think,,,,its waste of time you being on here,,,iff thats how you are,,,,

joey,, the pic was put up. for people to look at i add my,, glory,catching it,,, so why come with some think,like that..[the dogs making hard work of it] theirs lot like you on here, what make silly remarks on things,,,but not willing to put a post up, iff you read a bit more on what other hunters have put,,there not that easy,,stop for a min and learn some,think,,,,its waste of time you being on here,,,iff thats how you are,,,,

The dog to me looked like it was making hard work of it in the picture, if your going to spit out your dummy because people see different to you tuff shit dont put pic's up!!!

The fact is any lurcher worth its keep should not have a problem dealing with a munty.

Or is this this the reply your wanting...... Cracking pic Jim, your dogs are so good Jim there best about they catch more game than anyone elses :laugh: :laugh:

it was not my dog,on the pic lets get that one write,,, just took a lad out for the nite,,the dog was not having a problem with the munty,, just that the dog has had,holes in its chest befofe off antler,s, has for the pic, it was far from a good,,to what i normaly take,,,,iff you think there easy get me dozen for feb,,,next year,,thats not going over the top,,,,joey, boy,be some 1 put a post up on lampin,,,some think legal,,theirs no harm with rabbits,, that what sites are about,,,or am i wrong,,,,

Edited by robert michem

it was not my dog,on the pic lets get that one write,,, just took a lad out for the nite,,the dog was not having a problem with the munty,, just that the dog has had,holes in its chest befofe off antler,s, has for the pic, it was far from a good,,to what i normaly take,,,,iff you think there easy get me dozen for feb,,,next year,,thats not going over the top,,,,joey, boy,be some 1 put a post up on lampin,,,some think legal,,theirs no harm with rabbits,, that what sites are about,,,or am i wrong,,,,

got to agree often seen rarely caught :thumbs:

it was not my dog,on the pic lets get that one write,,, just took a lad out for the nite,,the dog was not having a problem with the munty,, just that the dog has had,holes in its chest befofe off antler,s, has for the pic, it was far from a good,,to what i normaly take,,,,iff you think there easy get me dozen for feb,,,next year,,thats not going over the top,,,,

Yer no problem Iam in such a rush to impress you!!! ffs grow up :laugh:

We wish you a merry Christmas

we wish you a merry Christmas

And a Happy New Year

Good tidings we bring

To you and your kin

Good tidings for Christmas

And a Happy New Year

Now bring us some figgy pudding

Oh bring us some figgy pudding

Oh, bring us some figgy pudding

And a cup of good cheer

Good tidings we bring

To you and your kin

And a Happy New Year

We won't go until we get some

So bring some out here

Good tidings we bring

To you and your kin

And a Happy New Year

And a Happy New Year

Good tidings we bring

To you and your kin

And a Happy New Year

• Like 1

The dog to me looked like it was making hard work of it in the picture, if your going to spit out your dummy because people see different to you tuff shit dont put pic's up!!!

The fact is any lurcher worth its keep should not have a problem dealing with a munty.

Or is this this the reply your wanting...... Cracking pic Jim, your dogs are so good Jim there best about they catch more game than anyone elses :laugh: :laugh:

nice do there robert well done and keep the photos coming,

Robert I could look at your old pics all day mate :yes: , you are right about some people need to get out more. I've been out on the shoot again today with the old bitch, beating and picking up. But on a positive note I think my young gun will be running again in the next week, fingers crossed, then the fun will begin again :thumbs: