chinese water deer ?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i shot a deer at dusk the other day,as i aproached i could tell it was a cwd as it was wet with a snorkel and goggles on,must have just entered the uk.

Cwd in the wet are pre ban were grand sport,they seemed to be able to skim across the flooded fields where we used to go and the dogs would just bog down and a few times i've seen a certain kill get a

your a wannbe hunter,, joeyy, but you,, dont do owt,, thats your problem deep down,,, get your self out,, and live the life,,,

Posted Images

thanks for your comments lads theyve helped me lots i also here that they will put up a good fight with any dog that trys to take them apparently there fangs are deadly and ive heard many a tale where they have ripped a good bull x to shreads with them!

thanks for your comments lads theyve helped me lots i also here that they will put up a good fight with any dog that trys to take them apparently there fangs are deadly and ive heard many a tale where they have ripped a good bull x to shreads with them!

:laugh: can turn well but roll over easyier than humpty dumpty :laugh: janit street porter has large teeth but dont think shes ever used them in anger :laugh:

Cwd in the wet are pre ban were grand sport,they seemed to be able to skim across the flooded fields where we used to go and the dogs would just bog down and a few times i've seen a certain kill get away after hitting a wet patch and the dogs just sinking whilst they just skim across the tops.Day time wet conditions was best and night time dry conditions was imo easier than rabbits,a couple of pics of shot cwd with my misses pet lurcher who found them after they were shot.

Picture954.jpg

Picture113-1.jpg

Picture114-1.jpg

• Like 3