fabled stories

good tomo we went from deerrhound collie type that caut the lot to the plummerhancock lies they lasted about 4 season then back to the saluk type collie type ,,ever sice the der book got put out all we here is der this fallo this bedie this shows you what abook can do . in the wrong hands lol

Whin, lads have been talking about deer and stretching the truth long before Darcy brought his deer book out. Stop tryin to cause shit.

Causing shit and talking shit are what he does best.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I saw "Fabled Stories", by Whin; I thought it was the new book he has been promising to write !! LOL !!   Cheers.

I,v nener seen it done , but there are people on here who I respect who say they have , and thats good enough for me .

Posted Images

I cant see a beddy/whippet on a fallow preban

need see it with my own eyes to belive it.

Cant see why people use whippets and beddy whippets for teeth and fallow pre ban.

If you get whippet or beddy whippet why not just be happy using what it was breed for RABBITS.

Also I was reading on other form some lad saying he caught 3 out 5 with beddy whippet lmao

Need see it with my own eyes aswell.

Take deep breath in through your nose

I smell shite

I cant see a beddy/whippet on a fallow preban

need see it with my own eyes to belive it.

Cant see why people use whippets and beddy whippets for teeth and fallow pre ban.

If you get whippet or beddy whippet why not just be happy using what it was breed for RABBITS.

Also I was reading on other form some lad saying he caught 3 out 5 with beddy whippet lmao

Need see it with my own eyes aswell.

Take deep breath in through your nose

I smell shite

got a beddy whip and it's a rabbiting dog, from the bit I saw pre ban this dog would not be the dog for bigger things, thats not to say a couple doubled up couldn't do it or have the heart for it, just don't think the size........ horses for courses :thumbs:

• Like 1

good tomo we went from deerrhound collie type that caut the lot to the plummerhancock lies they lasted about 4 season then back to the saluk type collie type ,,ever sice the der book got put out all we here is der this fallo this bedie this shows you what abook can do . in the wrong hands lol

Whin, lads have been talking about deer and stretching the truth long before Darcy brought his deer book out. Stop tryin to cause shit.

Causing shit and talking shit are what he does best.

i dont now whin from the next man and he dose get some shit of lads on here and he gives as good as he get at times and dose it from his own user name and not from another one .........so fair play ...back to the job in hand my mates got a 3/4 1/4 patwhippit and whants to make a name for is self on these cat fallow hes not happy with it been shit hot on rabbits any more ................... :laugh::thumbs:
  • Like 2

I witnessed a Lakey stumble upon a Fallow hind and try to stay attached as the hind set off,it was a few seconds of a game little tyro who did,nt know or realise it was seriously out of its depth.There are enough small type lurchers about that don,t realise they are totally outmatched on certain quarry species,i don,t believe they could do it with any regularity but i would say that it does occur.It would be easier to run a dog that is more suited,but the whippet/beddy suits the needs of a few hardened hunting types and if the dog exceeds itself now and again,fair play.To many doubt the ability of any type except whats in their kennel.

• Like 1

i like the stories of 2o to 30 pound terrier crosses geting big falo minds me of white fang and the cornwall stompers they wwere some dawgs he had three on a buck one nite they ended up in the next county i no its getingnear christmasn and ther will be a few tippling and parties going on so bigger tales , when in the realisaition no wee dogs shoulb be used in case they get a [bANNED TEXT] goingover , mistakes do happen

thats good romo but how would they do if they were tp go singly all the time , not teamed up , mate sounds anice estate and agood keeper who likes abit of both ,ye there will be easy ones tomo that get caut an dif your pestering them abit they wisen up . dont be taken in soft lad about 20 inch dogs ,as old clint eastwood said a amns got to no his limitaitions mate it could be true but dont see the humnae side of big terriers truynbing to pull bigger deer

:laugh: :laugh: fookin clint eastwood :laugh: :laugh:

i like the stories of 2o to 30 pound terrier crosses geting big falo minds me of white fang and the cornwall stompers they wwere some dawgs he had three on a buck one nite they ended up in the next county i no its getingnear christmasn and ther will be a few tippling and parties going on so bigger tales , when in the realisaition no wee dogs shoulb be used in case they get a [bANNED TEXT] goingover , mistakes do happen

listen whin i asked you a question the other day about the malamute x when do you want to see them run we can travel up or you can travel down i just want to see what you think of the speed of a half cross maybe once and for all you might be proved wrong i heard your a man of many stories and not many facts no wonder why you dont belive stuff is it because you dont get out and actually do stuff and just sit on here thinking of things to say and i bet the dogs you run are fast but hardy they are not they might be good for a 30min outing and then kenneled for weeks recovering from injury or sold on
  • Like 1