fabled stories

oneshot i think you are flint, an seeing as you know so much, were you/flint not offered a run out to show what them dogs could really do, an yet yous tried calling the guy a dog thief to get out of it :blink::yes:

he didnt call him a dog theif he said it looked suspicious would you meet somebody in a carpark and go for a drink leaving your dogs in the motor when you dont really know a person he asked you if he could take the malamute x out on the rabbits after the corn was cut and you said you would contact him and never did

i remember you did call the man a dog thief or accused him of being a dog thief, an yes i would meet the guy in a carpark if several others had vouched for him lol

i had every intention of taking you out until i was reminded of you calling a guy a dogthief, not the sort i like to mix with :victory:

the bloke concerned kept saying to flint am i a dog theif flint replied i dont know i dont know you then flint said do you take everybody else who comes to go out with you to your house or do you meet them in carparks if the answer to that question is yes to taking them to your house then you are a dog theif and also he said nobody vouched for the bloke the only way the bloke in question got flints number was because a guy called fencehopper put it up on here Edited by oneshot1986

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I saw "Fabled Stories", by Whin; I thought it was the new book he has been promising to write !! LOL !!   Cheers.

I,v nener seen it done , but there are people on here who I respect who say they have , and thats good enough for me .

Posted Images

oneshot i think you are flint, an seeing as you know so much, were you/flint not offered a run out to show what them dogs could really do, an yet yous tried calling the guy a dog thief to get out of it :blink::yes:

he didnt call him a dog theif he said it looked suspicious would you meet somebody in a carpark and go for a drink leaving your dogs in the motor when you dont really know a person he asked you if he could take the malamute x out on the rabbits after the corn was cut and you said you would contact him and never did

i remember you did call the man a dog thief or accused him of being a dog thief, an yes i would meet the guy in a carpark if several others had vouched for him lol

i had every intention of taking you out until i was reminded of you calling a guy a dogthief, not the sort i like to mix with :victory:

the bloke concerned kept saying to flint am i a dog theif flint replied i dont know i dont know you then flint said do you take everybody else who comes to go out with you to your house or do you meet them in carparks if the answer to that question is yes to taking them to your house then you are a dog theif and also he said nobody vouched for the bloke the only way the bloke in question got flints number was because a guy called fencehopper put it up on here

thats a lot a shite an you know an i know it :laugh: i have said my peice :bye:

the bloke concerned kept saying to flint am i a dog theif flint replied i dont know i dont know you then flint said do you take everybody else who comes to go out with you to your house or do you meet them in carparks if the answer to that question is yes to taking them to your house then you are a dog theif and also he said nobody vouched for the bloke the only way the bloke in question got flints number was because a guy called fencehopper put it up on here

thats a lot a shite an you know an i know it :laugh: i have said my peice :bye:

also what have you proved are you saying that beddyxwhippet cant catch deer pre ban dont see what your saying that he called a man a dog theif so that means a beddy x whippet cant catch a deer suppose it does kind of make sense in whins world

ask jul and les where they meet and if the lad is a dog thief, :thumbs:

• Like 1

LOL someones chain has come off ....

not my pic mate,but anything can be found on the internet,lol

not aimed at you mate nore was i trying to get tigger to bite but the truth wouldnt go a mis at the end of the day hes like a littel perv looking and not answering his self lol..........lads dont let him ave some digerty and answer him self

reddawn what are you trying to prove your makeing your self look an idiot oneshot sounds very level headed to me and being calm about everything try and treat him in the same manner as he treats you then you might get some where

why because i asked if he was flint?? an pointed out that he too hadnt took up the invites offered to him :blink: like i said, iv said my peice :bye:

ask jul and les where they meet and if the lad is a dog thief, :thumbs:

to be quite honest i dont give a shit if there dog theives or not all i was saying that beddy x whippet can take deer and if you know les and jul then you should know that these beddy x whippet did take hundreds of deer ring and ask them then come back and tell the people what they said if the dogs did or didnt take hundreds of deer

reddawn what are you trying to prove your makeing your self look an idiot oneshot sounds very level headed to me and being calm about everything try and treat him in the same manner as he treats you then you might get some where

why because i asked if he was flint?? an pointed out that he too hadnt took up the invites offered to him :blink: like i said, iv said my peice :bye:

well i ent flint and thats another thing i ent going to be able to prove like i said i dont lie and have no need to lie