The big mans in bother

The big fella thought he was king of the world throwing his weight around, shame the little bloke didn't make a fool of him and leave him in a puddle of his own piss and puke, seen the type before many times in near 30 years on the doors, they're alright growling at and pushing kids around, put a man in front of them and they soon go quiet.

What would I have done? I'd have been asking the conductor why he was taking the money to do a job he couldn't do!

HE should have told the big bully to sit down and mind his own business as he was sorting it out.

I'd guess the big fella will be getting the opportunity to prove how hard he is every time he goes out, he'll mourn the day he grabbed that little bloke is my bet.

You've never gave a cheeky wee shit like that a slap then when working the doors? If not you must be the only doorman in the world who hasn't.

Seriously?

No, never, and the reason why is because I'm happy and confident in my ability to not have to constantly prove myself to the people around me, exactly the reason 22 years ago aged 23 I went to work at a proper pub where the average age was at least 10 years older than me.

Also the reason I learned very early on in the job that if you work on your own then you don't keep getting dragged into backing up bullies.

I don't know many other doormen, but am sure there are others out there who don't feel the need to hit anyone.

I did once lose a job in a Magistrates Court though for throwing a cup of hot coffee over a smackhead who spat at me, but that was just me losing my temper, not trying to prove anything.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont realy have a problem with the lad trying to dodge the fare,,,, but he was cought,,, so should have smilled and walked...... he had a chance............he was in the wrong but cought red handed,

What language was that they was talking .....must admit there getting a bit daft now all the coverage these silly vidoes are getting......people whipping their phone out every time they hear a crosse

are we forgetting this is not a kid or wee lad he is 19 years old he is allowed to drink/vote ...he is supposed to be a grown man ffs

The big fella thought he was king of the world throwing his weight around, shame the little bloke didn't make a fool of him and leave him in a puddle of his own piss and puke, seen the type before many times in near 30 years on the doors, they're alright growling at and pushing kids around, put a man in front of them and they soon go quiet.

What would I have done? I'd have been asking the conductor why he was taking the money to do a job he couldn't do!

HE should have told the big bully to sit down and mind his own business as he was sorting it out.

I'd guess the big fella will be getting the opportunity to prove how hard he is every time he goes out, he'll mourn the day he grabbed that little bloke is my bet.

You've never gave a cheeky wee shit like that a slap then when working the doors? If not you must be the only doorman in the world who hasn't.

Seriously?

No, never, and the reason why is because I'm happy and confident in my ability to not have to constantly prove myself to the people around me, exactly the reason 22 years ago aged 23 I went to work at a proper pub where the average age was at least 10 years older than me.

Also the reason I learned very early on in the job that if you work on your own then you don't keep getting dragged into backing up bullies.

I don't know many other doormen, but am sure there are others out there who don't feel the need to hit anyone.

I did once lose a job in a Magistrates Court though for throwing a cup of hot coffee over a smackhead who spat at me, but that was just me losing my temper, not trying to prove anything.

you must have the benefit of working the door in a quiet country pub then?? Well done scalding the smack head!!!...;-)

The thing is with this guy on the train was he was a normal guy wanting to get home, it wasn't his mate who filmed for bragging rights he done it because he was pissed off and wanted to get home. The wee shit had no respect for an elderly inspector and thought he push the boundaries... Would he have sat there if the big man was the inspector? Would he f**k!!!

Seriously?

you must have the benefit of working the door in a quiet country pub then?? Well done scalding the smack head!!!...;-)

The thing is with this guy on the train was he was a normal guy wanting to get home, it wasn't his mate who filmed for bragging rights he done it because he was pissed off and wanted to get home. The wee shit had no respect for an elderly inspector and thought he push the boundaries... Would he have sat there if the big man was the inspector? Would he f**k!!!

no sunshine come and work the door down here and see what happens being the big man , JAW JAW NOT WAR WAR

Seriously?

no sunshine come and work the door down here and see what happens being the big man , JAW JAW NOT WAR WAR

lol..... Where????

The big man is as much of twat as the kid! he's probably gonna find himself with a conviction for assault? as for the ticket inspector why did'nt he diffuse the situation, walk away and contact the cops to be on hand at the next station! that way there would have been no arguement and no need for anyone too throw their weight about! There will be more video evidence available ie: the cctv from inside the train carriage itself and cctv at the station I bet the ticket inspector also gets a pull for instigating the perceived assault by telling the big man to put him off the train

• Like 1

OK ,so what does the ticket man do when, the next time this happens, there is no "johnny big bollocks" to help him out?

this should be a wake up call no man no matter what age should have to confront people without the proper training and the back up of a gaurd

the man clearly was not up to task not his fault entirly , his superiors should be held to task , back in the day two people would work a train plus the train driver , yes they have cctv but this is no help to a man under threat , the big man may have thought his reponce was the right thing to do and yes if some one was under threat of violence i to would be on his side but in this case a little thought and a few words and a call would have saved him the limelight and maybe a crimminal record OR EVEN BETTER JUST ISSUE ALL TICKET COLLECTORS WITH CATTLE PRODS/STUN GUNS :angel:

Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 1

come on malt whats your opinion lol

:laugh: Wasn't expecting that when I got to the end of the thread! :blink::laugh:

Dunno mate, I was brought up to respect my elders whether they were in the right or not, so I've got no sympathy for the wee prick. :no: If that was my kid swearing at the conductor I'd boot his ass, irrespective of whether or not he got flung off the train.. :yes: JMO. :thumbs:

The big man is as much of twat as the kid! he's probably gonna find himself with a conviction for assault? as for the ticket inspector why did'nt he diffuse the situation, walk away and contact the cops to be on hand at the next station! that way there would have been no arguement and no need for anyone too throw their weight about! There will be more video evidence available ie: the cctv from inside the train carriage itself and cctv at the station I bet the ticket inspector also gets a pull for instigating the perceived assault by telling the big man to put him off the train

fair point :thumbs:

come on malt whats your opinion lol

:laugh: Wasn't expecting that when I got to the end of the thread! :blink::laugh:

Dunno mate, I was brought up to respect my elders whether they were in the right or not, so I've got no sympathy for the wee prick. :no: If that was my kid swearing at the conductor I'd kick his ass, irrespective of whether or not he got flung off the train.. :yes: JMO. :thumbs:

lol

maybe just aswell im not a dad,cause i would have went mental if some c**t threw my lad head first of a train.lol