The big mans in bother

Smacks of that Gilmour kid the other week disrespecting the dead by swinging on the cenotaph..a well educated kid that got caught out. What drives me mad is the swearing. Call me a snob or a prude but it seems to be the norm these days to swear in public, or amongst family members. I hear parents talking to each other with kids in tow and the language is disgusting. My father would never swear in front of mother or my sisters, he was different in the pub amongst his mates but he respected women and kids. I'm the same, old school I'm afraid. There should be ZERO TOLERANCE!

Edited by cragman

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont realy have a problem with the lad trying to dodge the fare,,,, but he was cought,,, so should have smilled and walked...... he had a chance............he was in the wrong but cought red handed,

What language was that they was talking .....must admit there getting a bit daft now all the coverage these silly vidoes are getting......people whipping their phone out every time they hear a crosse

are we forgetting this is not a kid or wee lad he is 19 years old he is allowed to drink/vote ...he is supposed to be a grown man ffs

How was the kid actually abusive?

Oh yer, he said the 'f-word' - oh no mamy, dont let me hear the bad man say the naughty word.

If i had bought my ticket and the ticket guy was telling me i was wrong, and the train was going to sit there all day etc, and was trying to incite the other passengers into hassling me, i might f*****g swear as well. Especially if i had had a couple of pints after an exam etc.

FFS, it's not like he gave the ticket guy a slap etc.

Remember that woman on the bus? Would it have been ok, if some big bloke grabbed her by her hair and chucked her face first at the kerb???? And she was being genuinly abusive.

its ok saying all that ,,, but there were young kids on the train as well,, i could have been quite upsetting for them ,and its not the way to behave is it??

im sure it was upsetting for the kids on the train,made worse by him dragging him off.look at it that way mate

the lad shouldnt have swore at the conductor but there was no need to throw him off the train like that if he was being violent then i would agree with the big man to throw him off the train but he wasnt and now it turns out he had the right ticket how would the big man feel if someone done that to one of his kids bet he would have something to say about that

Oh yer, he said the 'f-word' - oh no mamy, dont let me hear the bad man say the naughty word.

If i had bought my ticket and the ticket guy was telling me i was wrong, and the train was going to sit there all day etc, and was trying to incite the other passengers into hassling me, i might f*****g swear as well. Especially if i had had a couple of pints after an exam etc.

Remember that woman on the bus? Would it have been ok, if some big bloke grabbed her by her hair and chucked her face first at the kerb???? And she was being genuinly abusive.

its ok saying all that ,,, but there were young kids on the train as well,, i could have been quite upsetting for them ,and its not the way to behave is it??

im sure it was upsetting for the kids on the train,made worse by him dragging him off.look at it that way mate

yes good point :thumbs:

If thats true and the kid did have the right ticket then it throws a completely different light on things......so he swore at the ol boy well big deal he was probably pissed off being accused of something he hadnt done.....then to top it off he gets some big f****n melt come along and lob him off the train........and folk here are blaming the kid :icon_eek:

yes good point :thumbs:

Aye, some laddie swearing down the train for a couple of mins, or some fecking gorrila grabbing him out his seat, booting him up the aisle, and then throwing him ace first at the platform, then shoving him back as he tries to get his bag. All of which, of course, increases / pro longs the shouting and swearing. . . . . .

Which one is going to upset your kids more?

Its just a case of some muppet throwing his weight about, without really knowing that he has a case to.

I've seen similar situations, where i have been out and a chick has been giving some guy a load of abuse / hassle etc, and the guy has told her to get tae f**k etc, and then some muppet has waded in and knocked the guy out for 'abusing a woman' :icon_eek: Both cases, its someone wanting to jump in and play the big man. . . . . and getting it wrong!

I think I must be deaming. You lads who have sympathy for him must live in a different world to me. I've every sympathy for the lad if he's no money to pay his fare but he dealt with it by trying to bully his way out of the situation. He was verbally aggressive, raising his voice and shouting: " I've paid". He used the f word. He must have alarmed other passengers by adopting such a confrontational attitude. I'd like to see evidence of the correct ticket he now says he purchased. I also would not be surprised if he caused the injury to his face himself to gain sympathy. The big fella was being public spirited just like the fella who tackled the terrorists at Glasgow Airport. Most rows have two sides to the argument but this one is clear cut. The lad was a complete shit and was ejected.

Edited by bezza

I think I must be deaming. You lads who have sympathy for him must live in a different world to me. I've every sympathy for the lad if he's no money to pay his fare but he dealt with it by trying to bully his way out of the situation. He was verbally aggressive, raising his voice and shouting: " I've paid". He used the f word. He must have alarmed other passengers by adopting such a confrontational attitude. I'd like to see evidence of the correct ticket he now says he purchased. I also would not be surprised if he caused the injury to his face himself to gain sympathy. The big fella was being public spirited just like the fella who tackled the terrorists at Glasgow Airport. Most rows have two sides to the argument but this one is clear cut. The lad was a complete shit and was ejected.

i dont think he did that to himself,your just being silly now.

also big diffrence in some pakis trying to kill loads of folk and some lad swearing

f**k me, you are comparing some terrorists that tried to blow up an air port and kill people, with a lad who got a bit angry, raised his voice and said a bad work ( :icon_redface: ) when he was given a load of hassle about not having a ticket, when he had in fact bought one????? Really?

All this talk about a 'kid' and the 'lad', what we are talking about here is a 19 year old MAN.

He had no respect for the conductor, as could be seen by his attitude.

He had no respect for the other passengers, as could be heard by his language.

He had no respect for authority, as could be seen when he refused to leave the train.

OK, the chap that helped the conductor by ejected the man ended up by chucking him onto his head; but the whole situation was caused by the man refusing to leave the train when asked to do so.

All this talk about a 'kid' and the 'lad', what we are talking about here is a 19 year old MAN.

He had no respect for the conductor, as could be seen by his attitude.

He had no respect for the other passengers, as could be heard by his language.

He had no respect for authority, as could be seen when he refused to leave the train.

OK, the chap that helped the conductor by ejected the man ended up by chucking him onto his head; but the whole situation was caused by the man refusing to leave the train when asked to do so.

Aye. . . but he'd bought a bloody ticket!

Would you have said, ok sir, well i did actually buy a ticket, but there seems to have been some mix up, so i will just toddle a long now and jump off the train, sorry for the hassle???

'No respect for authority' :laugh: Since when is respect for 'authority' a good thing :tongue2:

Edited by Ideation

well ill stop calling him a kid and give him his proper title.a teenager.

Why?

If he's 19 then he's old enough to vote, and therefore old enough to take responsibility for his own actions.

You can call him a teenager if you like; but he probably considers himself a man, and while I accept that some folks mature late, in the eyes of the law he's an adult, and therefore a man.

I would have hated for my dad to bleat to the press making excuses for me when I was 19.