The big mans in bother

Lab search steven french.

jeez every town in the uk has so called hard men and i dont think frenchie is top of the list in liverpool also lads make it sound like everyone in liverpool is walking round with a piece waiting to whack someone for nothing.......get real

kid was 19yr old should know better

carn't show right ticket = no ticket

big man ...hardly a feckin man mountain

your lad...would you condone his behaviour

if ticket guy was your old dad would you sit back and say or do nothing

if your wife or mother was sat next to him swearing would you sit back and do nothing

he paid his penny he took his chance

unlucky this time =no cigar

maybe its just me,but i dont see any bad behavour from the lad.so what he swore at an old duffer who should be retired,and at no point did he swear directly at him or anyone else.the f**k word just came up in the conversation.if i was his age again and it happened to me,the big man would be taking the rest of his journey freezing cold.cause a f*****g brick would have been going through the train window

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont realy have a problem with the lad trying to dodge the fare,,,, but he was cought,,, so should have smilled and walked...... he had a chance............he was in the wrong but cought red handed,

What language was that they was talking .....must admit there getting a bit daft now all the coverage these silly vidoes are getting......people whipping their phone out every time they hear a crosse

are we forgetting this is not a kid or wee lad he is 19 years old he is allowed to drink/vote ...he is supposed to be a grown man ffs

Spot on scothunter. Not saying the lads right but if I'd have got chucked out like a wet tracksuit I'd have made sure the fat b*****d lost a few pounds running after me down the platform and then when his train buggered off I'd ring round :thumbs:

Edited by Veedublee

jeez every town in the uk has so called hard men and i dont think frenchie is top of the list in liverpool also lads make it sound like everyone in liverpool is walking round with a piece waiting to whack someone for nothing.......get real

if your wife or mother was sat next to him swearing would you sit back and do nothing

maybe its just me,but i dont see any bad behavour from the lad.so what he swore at an old duffer who should be retired,and at no point did he swear directly at him or anyone else.the f**k word just came up in the conversation.if i was his age again and it happened to me,the big man would be taking the rest of his journey freezing cold.cause a f*****g brick would have been going through the train window

:laugh: I like you scott, i really do! :laugh:

:laugh: I like you scott, i really do! :laugh:

oh thanks mate lol the feelings mutual ;p

Falkirk bairns............... :rolleyes:

Falkirk bairns............... :rolleyes:

aye sure am. :thumbs:

'Veedublee' timestamp='1323956983' post='2388107']

Spot on scothunter. Not saying the lads right but if I'd have got chucked out like a wet tracksuit I'd have made sure the fat b*****d lost a few pounds running after me down the platform and then when his train buggered off I'd ring round :thumbs:

Aye you didn't run fast enough the last time two window lickers caught you and they where on crutches

• Like 1

'Veedublee' timestamp='1323956983' post='2388107']

Aye you didn't run fast enough the last time two window lickers caught you and they where on crutches

Have you tried running in sandals............... :whistling:

• Like 1

]lol..... Where????

[/quote tiny little fishing village on the north west coast , HAVE YOU GOT A THING FOR BIG MEN LABRADOODLE :angel:

so they all Bruce Lee over that way then?? Just to let you know I'm from a tiny little mining village so I'd be ok.......;-)

And no I haven't got a thing for big men...... Sorry!!!

bruce lee :laugh: see you miss the point iam trying to make the situation could have been solved without charles bronson throwing his weight around

and as for the doorman thing some of the best dont need to be bruce they use there brains before they need the braun , and can spot trouble long before it starts , ;)

Edited by gonetoearth

certainty he was gonna get done. clear case of assault.blame the fukn retard who filmed it. he basically stuck the guy in when he decided to stick it on jewtube for his 5mins of fame.

typicall spoilt kid who cant string a sentance together.if hed explained properly,and agree to sort it out,maybe the old guy would of left it.after all its his job to see peoples tickets and if u lost it,or been sold the wrong one its still treated as non paying,or everyone would say oh i lost it mate,free ride then bud.no one with young kids wants to hear a young prick swearing ,its afact of life no pay you dont get.the fat guy reacted a bit heavy handed,but its about time the kids show a bit of respect,instead of mouthing off.