whats everone feeding there dogs on???

Dr Johns Gold and Platinum, plus the odd extra.

Dr Johns is a cheap food,, and a lot of folk hate it because of that,, but I`ve used it for nearly 20 yrs now,, some of my dogs won`t eat anything else,, and all my dogs have been in great shape on it.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dryfood,pasta,chicken,and what ever hares,rabbits they catch

Millionaire !!!! ????

2 scoops (old baked bean tin!) of redmills excell, 2 of scats working dog mix in each bowl. Half a saucepan of pasta boiled up and shared over all 3 bowls. A pint of gravy on cold mornings over the 3 bowls. Once a week a couple of raw eggs broken into each bowl. At least once a week they get half a raw chicken each. Whenever i can they get a full raw meat diet but that depends on the butchers and/or if we catch anything! Lol! A good glug of codliver oil and a handfull of garlic granules in each bowl twice a week. That does 6 dogs.

After a hard nights lamping they get half a scoop of redmills, gravy and some raw meat before i settle them down for a kip.

tripe, beef, rabbit, hare, pasta, veg and markus muhle (maybe wrong spelling) dry food, expensive but i think its worth it when i cant get raw / forget to defrost it. also he gets an egg mixed with boiling water on top probs twice a week, and a few good bones from butchers, hell he eats better than me!

Dr Johns Gold and Platinum, plus the odd extra.

Dr Johns is a cheap food,, and a lot of folk hate it because of that,, but I`ve used it for nearly 20 yrs now,, some of my dogs won`t eat anything else,, and all my dogs have been in great shape on it.

my dad swears by dr johns. he used it when he had boxers and worked them all over the country at trials and now with the gsd's. i would use it but.......guess...the pups got an iffy stomach :laugh: had to feed her a 'hypoallergenic' dog food. harringtons was by far the cheapest. the lab eats wagg, had her on the worker but shes a fat cow! puts on weight like feck. shes dieting now :laugh: shes starving! once this bag of harringtons is finished i think it will be dr johns, they only get a couple of handfulls a day, mainly the minced meat :thumbs: