bolting terrier

very good offer from the chap, honest and not money grabbing hats off to you mate :thumbs:

as for the lads cribbing the dog,as the saying goes "dogs for jobs"

would i take the dog on - yes

would i breed from it - no

hope this helps :victory:

• Like 1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus guys come on.   He obviously meant he wanted it to go to as good home where it aint gunna get studded out each week and sold on.   He hasnt come on here telling lies about the dog and wanted

i cant see what all the fuss is about.i had a red cross bred bitch years ago that would stay all day/night if needed but i could call her out at any time.yes i had many remarks about the bitches gamen

why do lads feel the need to pick at the lads post when there not even interested in the dog,the lads told the truth and offered what he has free to a good home,if its not what ya after move on and do

I have just had this dog picked up by a very good friend from Milliken to be brought over the water tomorrow.I spoke to Milliken,who gave me a grilling over the phone to make sure the dog was going to the correct home,and the dog sounded ideal.True to his word he drove and met my mate with the dog and would not even take a drink for the dog.Guys like him are getting to be a rare sight in the terrier game nowadays and i thank him for his honesty.Thankyou :victory:

I have just had this dog picked up by a very good friend from Milliken to be brought over the water tomorrow.I spoke to Milliken,who gave me a grilling over the phone to make sure the dog was going to the correct home,and the dog sounded ideal.True to his word he drove and met my mate with the dog and would not even take a drink for the dog.Guys like him are getting to be a rare sight in the terrier game nowadays and i thank him for his honesty.Thankyou :victory:

best of luck with your new dog his like is rare in all the dog world nowadays.