bolting terrier

im on the look out for a good home for my bolting terrier will only be going to the best of homes he is a border lakeland he is a decent bolting dog 100% fox only

stock broken and kennels well if your looking a digging dog please dont waste you money phoning this dog

this dog will only go to the best of homes

phone for full details but please no idoits need apply

robert 07719040751

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus guys come on.   He obviously meant he wanted it to go to as good home where it aint gunna get studded out each week and sold on.   He hasnt come on here telling lies about the dog and wanted

i cant see what all the fuss is about.i had a red cross bred bitch years ago that would stay all day/night if needed but i could call her out at any time.yes i had many remarks about the bitches gamen

why do lads feel the need to pick at the lads post when there not even interested in the dog,the lads told the truth and offered what he has free to a good home,if its not what ya after move on and do

im on the look out for a good home for my bolting terrier will only be going to the best of homes he is a border lakeland he is a decent bolting dog 100% fox only

stock broken and kennels well if your looking a digging dog please dont waste you money phoning this dog

this dog will only go to the best of homes

phone for full details but please no idoits need apply

robert 07719040751

So digging dogs don't have good homes, eh ??

• Like 1

thats not what i said this dog is not a out and out digging dog all i want is a good working home for him and make sure people understand what to exspect from him

i could of when on here claiming he is 100% digging and looking silly money for him like alot of others are

robert

• Like 1

Jesus guys come on.

He obviously meant he wanted it to go to as good home where it aint gunna get studded out each week and sold on.

He hasnt come on here telling lies about the dog and wanted stupid money for it.

All the best finding him a new home :thumbs:

• Like 8

Jesus guys come on.

He obviously meant he wanted it to go to as good home where it aint gunna get studded out each week and sold on.

He hasnt come on here telling lies about the dog and wanted stupid money for it.

Just asking a question fella OK. I didnt see a price either so wouldn't know if there's stupid money involved. Do you ??

Edited to say, why would anyone want to breed from a dog thats classified as a " BOLTER " a dog that will do half an hour and walk !! God knows what it's passed by !!! Some welts on here

Edited by MUDD
  • Like 1

Jesus guys come on.

Suppose your right, good thread concerning a terrier that's a walkout. I have done better in by the sounds of things.

Guest Sorley Boys clan

hes not on here trying to sale the dog hes saying it will bolt a fox im sure theres people on here would give there eye teeth for a dog doing what he says its doing im sure he has a local dog home where he could place the dog if he wanted so maybe the moaners should shut up an let em get on with it

• Like 4