Stolen, Cork

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Name and shame them.You cant shame travellers my good man.They could not give a .... whether there was people in the house or not and would take dogs from a yard morning noon or night.   Grew up in

Rik as it goes,the terriermen over here dont get on with each other at the best of times,standing shoulder to shoulder wont ever happen,too many egos and too many grudges.

if it was round my way and a lad needed a hand i would be the first to help and it wouldn't matter if i liked him or not cause i'd hate some c.nt to take my dogs

Posted Images

Dessie Macken got a bitch back last week that was fond in a caravan about to get on the ferry and there was 16 other dogs with it and they where all taken to the pound but they would not tell him what the other dogs where ,if ye get in touch with him he might have more info

• Like 2

Some scumbags about a nice bassball bat at the back door is a handy thing to have also a good guard dog. My fathers rottweiler cross has tought my lurchers an terrier to guard now as well anyone comes close to the house they all go mad.

Edited by hunt and fish

to many lads mixing wit lads they dont know [exsample] bringing lads of the hunting life or face book or other internet sites into ur home showing them ur setup;s bringing them out to see ur dogs work next thing u know ur dogs are gone missing and so are ur friends just be careful who ur mixing wit theses days lads ,,, sooner the better these cnuts get wats coming to them.. bryan hope u get ur dog back real soon mate if i hear of something up here ill let u know