Stolen, Cork

I got all my working terrier's stolen back in 2007 (Thurles area). I had gone to london for 3 days left my brother in charge was no use tho they had to be eyeing up the place for ages or got tipp of i was leaving. Dont want to put a downer on this and hope you get them back but its highly unlikely the garda couldnt give a flying fxxk. And by the time you had notice the dogs were gone they were prabably halfway cross the country or even left for the UK . These guys no what there doing and are good at it. I have cctv now its my only sense of security. I had to start all over again get good lines which took ages its hard and boke my heart when happened but its apart of the working terrier lurcher game it always has been unfortunatly.

Sorry to hear that lad

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Name and shame them.You cant shame travellers my good man.They could not give a .... whether there was people in the house or not and would take dogs from a yard morning noon or night.   Grew up in

Rik as it goes,the terriermen over here dont get on with each other at the best of times,standing shoulder to shoulder wont ever happen,too many egos and too many grudges.

if it was round my way and a lad needed a hand i would be the first to help and it wouldn't matter if i liked him or not cause i'd hate some c.nt to take my dogs

Posted Images