Fair enough but why not get a kit and bring it up. See how it turns out.

It's the same with dogs, you will be hard pushed to find a decent experienced worker. Nobody would get rid of them if they were anything to talk about. Your just taking on somebody else's shite and cast offs.

done all that mate i have had some cracking ferrets buried at the bottom of my garden heard a few things about the micros would like to try them out 1 thing for sure if it turns out a decent worker i will breed off it with my best working hob to keep the size and working ability in my stock cheers for the reply though DM

In your post you say it doesn't have to be working and doesn't matter what age?

How's a 6 year old ferret that's been in a house as a pet going to do the job you want it to? Seems to me you just want the next new FAD or the flavour of the month. Eu's etc

And then you'll be getting rid of them on here and advertising for another. Get a young un', work it, keep it and don't worry about how it looks in you'd hands. They all look the same underground.

And why would you breed if your constantly swapping ferrets? Put in the time with them and they will put in the time for you.

• Like 2

hi looking to buy a pencil jill doesnt have to be working age not a problem im in cheshire area cheers DM

"Pencil jill", :blink::hmm:

Where is Rake Aboot when we need him. :laugh:

Right here bud,, and well armed wi cider

What the f**k is pencil f****n Jill ???? for fucks sake,, it`s a FERRET !!!!,,

What colour do yeh want ?? HB ???? jesus.

When will all this pish aboot greyhoonds, EU`s (dear god give me strength), and any other stupid names end??

Sure somebody will be along soon, with a working line pencil greyhoond for 50 bucks,

<_<

• Like 2