FREE ONLY TO RIGHT HOME

FFS if the dog is a jacker do the right thing the bullx is not bred for bunnys if you want a dog for bunnys get a collie x grey or something

why cant a bull cross make a good rabbiting dog then jeppi??? :thumbs:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFS grow up the pair of you......my Dads bigger than your Dad !!

Hi mate,   As mentioned before it makes a change to have an honest post. But i'm not realy suprised folk arn't banging your door down to get the dog. He had a previous owner before you, who rejecte

FFS if the dog is a jacker do the right thing the bullx is not bred for bunnys if you want a dog for bunnys get a collie x grey or something

Posted Images

No I didn't own him, he was my bro in laws before hellyers. I wrote an article on him. I've been there everytime the dog went out barring about 4-5 times and know the dog better then anyone. I shared a flat with his owner and him and worked him with and without the bro in law

No I didn't own him, he was my bro in laws before hellyers. I wrote an article on him. I've been there everytime the dog went out barring about 4-5 times and know the dog better then anyone. I shared a flat with his owner and him and worked him with and without the bro in law

are you dances???

• Like 1

can i just ask why would you cull a healthy dog just because it isnt up to working what you want? not having a go just dont get why it would be done?

''because it isnt up to working what you want?'' the answer is in your own question,my question is why would ye want to keep a dog that cant do its job?That is the fundemental aim of keeping ''working'' dogs,the shelters are full of poor animals that were chucked one way or the other by so called hunting folk.the misery they could be saved from by PTS is the important point of all this.Happily this dog has been given a chance by a decent bloke it seems.Hopefully this will be the last move for the dog.

You all need to take ya heads for wobble i speak to the guy regular and considering the dog was unfit when he got him he's doing very well!! He has ran single handed and not jacked jibbed thrown in the towel or anything in fact quite the opposite, and the odd one will get away especially from an unfit dog and it's happened once. If he was a complete lemon or was a dog that ha to be doubled up all the time then no one would have been offered the dog simple fact is some people just can't accept that there may be a rough diamond lurking and in the right hands could be a very good animal so that's why he wasn't PTS. And I'm sure the guy who has him will agree with everything I say. Just watch this space I'm sure in a few month there will be an update to shut all you up

• Like 1

You all need to take ya heads for wobble i speak to the guy regular and considering the dog was unfit when he got him he's doing very well!! He has ran single handed and not jacked jibbed thrown in the towel or anything in fact quite the opposite, and the odd one will get away especially from an unfit dog and it's happened once. If he was a complete lemon or was a dog that ha to be doubled up all the time then no one would have been offered the dog simple fact is some people just can't accept that there may be a rough diamond lurking and in the right hands could be a very good animal so that's why he wasn't PTS. And I'm sure the guy who has him will agree with everything I say. Just watch this space I'm sure in a few month there will be an update to shut all you up

if he let one go hes jacked, same as he jibbed the night he entered himself. end of the day the dogs a f*****g lemon that will never do anymore then bunnies