FREE ONLY TO RIGHT HOME

FFS if the dog is a jacker do the right thing the bullx is not bred for bunnys if you want a dog for bunnys get a collie x grey or something

The dog has his uses!

true

I myself wouldn't even attempt to put him on things that bite back knowing his history  he would be for lamping  rabbits only and just take him out mooching he would be useful for me

Were in Plymouth are you pal just interested in the distance  

plymouth is only 4 miles from one end to the other mate

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFS grow up the pair of you......my Dads bigger than your Dad !!

Hi mate,   As mentioned before it makes a change to have an honest post. But i'm not realy suprised folk arn't banging your door down to get the dog. He had a previous owner before you, who rejecte

FFS if the dog is a jacker do the right thing the bullx is not bred for bunnys if you want a dog for bunnys get a collie x grey or something

Posted Images

why would anybody keep a 3/8 5/8 dog for rabbits.there is a lot more light and agile dogs for rabbits.if the dog not good enough for foxes stop being a pussy and put down the dog.the amount of ye fannys that keep shite is amazing,ye will never have f**k all with that attitude,ye better off keeping pets but thats what a lot of ye do anyway.

• Like 2

He's still young, I'm sure if run with an experienced dog on a few and re-entered in the correct way, you never know, and this bullx bred for one thing shite....... He might turn into the best rabbit dog or the best deer dog around? And at 25tts he's hardly a huge lad just a nice size,

ATB with the rehoming mate.

why would anybody keep a 3/8 5/8 dog for rabbits.there is a lot more light and agile dogs for rabbits.if the dog not good enough for foxes stop being a pussy and put down the dog.the amount of ye fannys that keep shite is amazing,ye will never have f**k all with that attitude,ye better off keeping pets but thats what a lot of ye do anyway.

you must be 1 off the huntinglife hard men ay,some boy you,i wouldnt mess with you so i wouldnt :boogy::toast:
  • Like 1

As said he has only seen on set of teeth in the wrong way, and hasn't been put on since, you hear all this stuff about billy dogs not taking fox and vise versa what's to say this do couldn't be the same I didn't ask for all re bullshit about putting him down ect else I would have done it fact is I no what this dogs potential is and I do think if entered properly he would come on, hence why I said people who no what there doing!

No more tits your either interested or your not!!!

FFS all this shit about a jacker just cull the c**t end of what's so special about the dog not to cull? Any other time you would all say just cull it mate no point passing it about. It's not a nice thing to do but it's best all round

you must be 1 off the huntinglife hard men ay,some boy you,i wouldnt mess with you so i wouldnt :boogy::toast:

f**k yourself ya prick.i have good single handed fox dogs,nothing to do with being a hard man.i don't keep a dog unless its 100%.what do you have?i thought this place was about those who keep working dogs not muppets who keep culls because they are too cowardly to do the right thing.i often had dogs that didn't make the grade but i haven't them now.keep shite and you will never have f**k all.

• Like 1

jeppi I have already made that suggestion

you also suggested it would never do the sharp end because it didnt before which is a load of bollocks ... you can re-enter dogs on quarry the right way and theres a good chance

it will do it properly :thumbs:

jeppi I have already made that suggestion

you also suggested it would never do the sharp end because it didnt before which is a load of bollocks ... you can re-enter dogs on quarry the right way and theres a good chance

it will do it properly :thumbs:

well iv tried that and im certainly one to give a dog a chance and it never worked out for me .I mostly hunt foxes so a dog that wont do it on their own aint any good to me .It costs just as much to feed a good onne then a bad one JMHO