TOOL OR WORKING COMPANION

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tools the lads i go out with are working companions, if ye start loving a dog and treating it like ye best mate ye make excuses for faults and the dogs lack of skill or progress next thing ye know ye

Working companion, you have to have a bond with a dog to get the best out of it, unless your a point and slip merchant and require little or no training, but to me that is not what a lurcher is all a

Its a working dog site, you shouldnt have to justify your reason on here.

Anyway, I'll ask again......................how old and what breed was this terrier that you just killed for jacking?

once again ill say what has breed got to do with it ffs look at the picture in my avatar and tell me what ye see a black fell type not a breed ye dipstick and she was old enough and had enough soil dug over her to have known better and she had every chance and oppertunity to settle i said a year previous to her jacking that she would why because ive seen it that many times in the bitchs i breed she was a wanker with no brain and idiotic to the point of near getting herself killed everytime ye put her in how many seasons ye gotta keep putting dogs in shallow easy places because ye know thats there limitation any more would mean a dead dog am sorry ive got others that need my time without wasting on a fool of a dog so i made the decision and made it her last time end of

• Like 2

Anyway, I'll ask again......................how old and what breed was this terrier that you just killed for jacking?

once again ill say what has breed got to do with it ffs look at the picture in my avatar and tell me what ye see a black fell type not a breed ye dipstick and she was old enough and had enough soil dug over her to have known better and she had every chance and oppertunity to settle i said a year previous to her jacking that she would why because ive seen it that many times in the bitchs i breed she was a wanker with no brain and idiotic to the point of near getting herself killed everytime ye put her in how many seasons ye gotta keep putting dogs in shallow easy places because ye know thats there limitation any more would mean a dead dog am sorry ive got others that need my time without wasting on a fool of a dog so i made the decision and made it her last time end of

Dont understand did she walk out or just too hard for her own good just asking :thumbs:

Dont understand did she walk out or just too hard for her own good just asking :thumbs:

Sounds to me like she would blow her load to quick and exhaust herself then walk?.......could be wrong, seen it a few times and had it happen.

Its a pain in the arse.

the bitch was way to hard would not settle and respect her quarry she was constantly tried in shallow easy places knowing putting in her in any deeper would result in her killing herself so very limited to what ye could do with her eventualy she walked and wouldnt go back so i tapped her simple as that :thumbs:
  • Like 2

the bitch was way to hard would not settle and respect her quarry she was constantly tried in shallow easy places knowing putting in her in any deeper would result in her killing herself so very limited to what ye could do with her eventualy she walked and wouldnt go back so i tapped her simple as that :thumbs:

I dont know how this has turned into a thread about your dog Hedzs :laugh: ........but it sounds to me like you want to keep digging dogs and not dogs you can have a dig with........thats the right way for anyone serious about their terriers imho

For me, a dog you can have a dig with is fine but it sure can limit what you can do with it sometimes :thumbs:

So she was too hard and then a jacker? LOL!!!!!!!

The fault here lies with the breeder and not the dog, By your own admission the breeding is too tight and the line has faults. So stop breeding to the line and get new blood in! In 20 years you've managed to get to a point where you're breeding wankers and they are starting to show physical faults. Is that the dogs fault? Nope, it's yours and yours alone. I aint a dipstick, mind you your fell type terriers will end up looking like no recognisable type by the time you've finished!! You don't need to give your dogs love, you need to stop the brother to sister matings!.

Did you every breed off her with a softer sire (a barker) if you know what l mean ??????

So she was too hard and then a jacker? LOL!!!!!!!

The fault here lies with the breeder and not the dog, By your own admission the breeding is too tight and the line has faults. So stop breeding to the line and get new blood in! In 20 years you've managed to get to a point where you're breeding wankers and they are starting to show physical faults. Is that the dogs fault? Nope, it's yours and yours alone. I aint a dipstick, mind you your fell type terriers will end up looking like no recognisable type by the time you've finished!! You don't need to give your dogs love, you need to stop the brother to sister matings!.

I know plenty of dogs too hard for their own good and I am sure loads of people on here do too :yes:

Its not that easy for lads who are fussy about their line to find a decent outcross........good dogs dont grow on trees.