TOOL OR WORKING COMPANION

I can feel a match brewing...... Team fluffy cuddles vs. Team spade it.

Can I wear my pink fluffy slippers while team spade it wears rambo bandaners and a knife between there teeth.

Cookie

Aye, any excuse to get out of having to work the shovel. Unless the slippers have re-enforced hardened soles for the terrierman in touch with his femanine side..... LOL

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tools the lads i go out with are working companions, if ye start loving a dog and treating it like ye best mate ye make excuses for faults and the dogs lack of skill or progress next thing ye know ye

Working companion, you have to have a bond with a dog to get the best out of it, unless your a point and slip merchant and require little or no training, but to me that is not what a lurcher is all a

Its a working dog site, you shouldnt have to justify your reason on here.

Tools the lads i go out with are working companions, if ye start loving a dog and treating it like ye best mate ye make excuses for faults and the dogs lack of skill or progress next thing ye know ye are stuck with a wanker in ye kennels ye have to feed for the next 10-15 years :thumbs:

your a ruthless b*****d :tongue2:

I am not :laugh:

crule fcuker,dogs are for life not just for xmas

• Like 1

I can feel a match brewing...... Team fluffy cuddles vs. Team spade it.

Can I wear my pink fluffy slippers while team spade it wears rambo bandaners and a knife between there teeth.

Cookie

Aye, any excuse to get out of having to work the shovel. Unless the slippers have re-enforced hardened soles for the terrierman in touch with his femanine side..... LOL

He dont need a shovel! :laugh:

My last patt bitch was from Nuttall lines, from the gamekeeper Edinbrough way. She was way too small, game but tiny, I didn't kill her though, I used her on rats and squirrels and she dusted a couple of mink with the Lakie. I don't know who you think I am but you're wrong. I've got some White Hackles that are from Nuttall stock, they're a different story.

??????????? No mate, I live in Sussex.

Am not sure robert ye sound really familiar alram bells are ringing :laugh: do a few lads from ireland know ye are back in the uk am sure they want to see ye :laugh:

Search for me on Google, you'll see I'm on a few hunting forums. The boys in Ireland love me, I know when to keep my mouth shut!

Am not sure robert ye sound really familiar alram bells are ringing :laugh: do a few lads from ireland know ye are back in the uk am sure they want to see ye :laugh:

No, you're right, it's me Bobby!! I don't see the boys from Ireland anymore. In fact I don't see anyone from that scene, I like women now and I've turned my back on all that. Are you still involved? I didn't expect to see you on this sort of dogging site!

No, you're right, it's me Bobby!! I don't see the boys from Ireland anymore. In fact I don't see anyone from that scene, I like women now and I've turned my back on all that. Are you still involved? I didn't expect to see you on this sort of dogging site!

i knew it was ye when ye said a hard dog wont quit because its hard :laugh: :laugh: the yanks may belive ye we dont

a dogs a working companion but he must do what i need them to do or cant have them about dont like bone crunchers to hard mouth etc yippers small dogs like them to be a certain type , ass enders when roe were legal , clean kill dogs basicly

I sometimes wish I just saw them as tools: when you have a heap of crippled or old lurchers, its hard to get rid if you have feelings for them. Especially if they have earned their retirement. As I get older I feel less and less inclined to have a dog put down just because it can't work any more: when I was younger I was a lot harder. Life becomes more precious the older you get! But then you just end up with a heap of useless dogs! :unsure:

I think you've made a very valid point there, :thumbs: