DALES

Well had a kind offer off tomo to have a night on his permission with mine and pritch's young bithes.

ruby 21 month and pritch's roo 16 month, ruby started the night off well with the 1st of the night,

which i was glad about as she has had a slight limp after her last couple of night's.we had 4 in the bag

in the 1st 2 fields, then we split up tomo and pritch going one way and me going the other.

it was a bit slow for me as i wasnt seeing a lot but ruby picked up another 5 for 8, then we hit a big field

with a good few in, but she missed her next 5 or 6 that i would of expected her to catch, as she was

coming back off the last one i noticed the limp was back and i thought her night was over, i decided to

give her a rest whilst i waited for the other 2 and check her out, again there was no sign

of an obvious injury, so i just gave the leg a massage. the other 2 arrived and had done well picking up

18.i decided not to run ruby on the next couple but then she picked up the next 3 from 3. the rest of the night

went prity much the same for her, she missed some i would expect her to catch but also made some nice pick up's.

she ended with 17 out of the end total of 50. she did actualy catch 18 but i dropped one lol,my excuse is i know

tomo doesnt like odd numbers but the truth is i'm not used to her retrieving so well live to hand and was expecting

it dead. i didnt see a lot of roo's run's but i do know she improved with every run, i'm sure pritch will fill you in

but not on her total as he cant keep count......tomo's visa picked up the most, she is a nice strong bitch,

i'm sure most of you know that....once again cheers tomo, it did the young dog's the world of good

DSCF1158.jpg

DSCF1160.jpg

DSCF1162.jpg

Ruby is very stiff this morning and i think i'll have a trip to the greyhound vet to have her checked out

• Like 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well had a kind offer off tomo to have a night on his permission with mine and pritch's young bithes. ruby 21 month and pritch's roo 16 month, ruby started the night off well with the 1st of the nigh

Excellent result lads...glad to see you put a few bunnies to bed,hope the dogs are ok and TOMO if the winds blowing you over we'll have to see about getting you some stabilizers either that or put som

nice result.whin will love them pics,he loves to see them lol

yes a nice night,,, untill the wind blew my hood over my eyes,, next thing i know im hitting the ground,,,, you would think that lightforce were strong enough for 18 stone to land on them.. :icon_redface::laugh: ,,,,,,, smashed the head on the lamp to pieces...

fairly easy going last night no steep fells,, drop off at the road,,,, pritch carrying in his rucksack :D so all in all a nice steady night,, finished and down the road for 3;30 wich made a change,,,, cheers lads :thumbs:

cheer all, frankel im only a begginer when it comes to the hanging,,,,,,,tomo legs them bunnies and throw's them at you

quicker than a fiddlers elbow lol but when in rome haha

apprentices have to start some where though Daz :laugh: hope the pup is ok soon mate. :thumbs:

dodger cheers mate i dont think (hope) it's owt serious it just seems to be a niggling injury that needs sorting

Yeh best to be sure daz as with all athletes they can get knocked about a bit sometimes cant they mate..

yes a nice night,,, untill the wind blew my hood over my eyes,, next thing i know im hitting the ground,,,, you would think that lightforce were strong enough for 18 stone to land on them.. :icon_redface::laugh: ,,,,,,, smashed the head on the lamp to pieces...

fairly easy going last night no steep fells,, drop off at the road,,,, pritch carrying in his rucksack :D so all in all a nice steady night,, finished and down the road for 3;30 wich made a change,,,, cheers lads :thumbs:

good do tomo sounds like all you lads and dogs did well,but 18 stone come on now lol

I've read some tall tales on thl but only 18 stone is the worse of them all :whistling: ,good old do there lads and good man Tomo for sharing the spoils of that land :thumbs: .