smoking

Guest mrpit

if it does not involve london or oil or arm deals they couldnt give a shit about the rest of the uk.and all those local councillors just use us as a stepping stone to get there snouts in the trough that is westminister

Well said mate. :thumbs: it's OK for them to brake the law, different matter when any ordinary person does. :angry:

• Like 1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

oh dont think they havent thought about it.but they couldnt be seen to condone drug taking.even though alcohol and tobbaco comes into that category.even the yanks on thier zero tolerance drug stance h

mainly kush and g13 and as many as i feel like i dont smoke cigs,not had 1 for 10 yrs

I don't really count um, but after the 30th joint i don't really care. joke.

Posted Images

ha ha each to there own i dont smoke ,drink or do drugs cant afford to now i am a family man but i tell you what as soon as the goverment realise how much money they would make they may start selling the POWER PLANT ,£10 FOR A GRAM i thought dick turpin wore a mask when he robbed you daylight robbery

12, a g round here :blink:

lambert and butler

I priced a load of different ciggies and tobacco for people a few months ago on Gib,I remember those as they were £19.50 for a sleeve of 200,I think the cheapest I found B&H was £22 a sleeve?I even found a pakistani shop,I kid you not,who said he did FAKE B&H or any ciggies far cheaper,if your a smoker and your getting them for that price why would you buy snide?I was in the Philippines last year and Marlboro Lights are around £3.75 for a SLEEVE OF 200 :yes:

Packed it in for about 9 months now......feel better, but when all the gunk comes oot yer lungs it not nice!!

Cheapest fags ever were in Bangkok, £4 for 200 marlie lights......I was in hog heaven, smoked like a beagle on that holiday!!

8quid from the phillipinos

Pinoy sailors basically doubling their money,cheap as chips in the PI,ask them to get you Rum,its 50p a litre for tanduay,this is an old tindera selling tobacco by the leaf in Polomolok market-place :victory: Cheapest ciggies I ever saw are indian bidi's,they were selling them in Delhi,I saw a guy hawking maybe 300 hand-rolled bidi wrapped in a sheet of newspaper for a quid,tiny slim things tied with red-cotton because he didnt have gummed rolling-papers :laugh:

post-1930-0-94988900-1322744815.jpg

post-1930-0-46989000-1322744842.jpg

post-1930-0-43854900-1322744857.jpg

• Like 1