Scariest film ever???

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wolf Creek. more f@cked up than scary but pretty harrowing all the same (to my innocent fragile mind anyhow)

these scary ones you're on about, are they gorey ones or ghostly ones? I find the ghostly ones the scariest, the gorey ones are usually a bit lame.

Ye ghostly or psychological scary. The gory ones are usually sh*te.

Ive been given the heads up on "grotesque" and "a serbian film".

Ive watched all the cannibal and zombie ones, and the old eighties fulci and argento films, im just after something different.

the serbian one, would that be THREE MEN AND A HAMMER ????. Not a film as such, but i couldnt watch it to the end :bad: if anybody here has seen that , they"ll know what im talking about.

Where the feck did you get that??? Its basically real footage of three blokes killing someone they kidnapped isnt it??

Aye mate, i dont know if its still on the internet. it was 3 guys smashing a tramps skull in with a hammer, then pulling his guts outs with a screwdriver. VERY VERY DISTURBING :cray:

Don't think it gets much more scary than aphex twin being played at a rave whilst on acid :D.

Used to be shit scared of a poxy old film even when I was young...house by the cemetery..think it was more the age thing though. These days I haven't found a film that's scared me but wouldn't mind one for when girlfriends over, will give the human centipede a try someone else mentioned that.

Watched that 3 men and a hammer thing with the tramp and wasn't shocked or disgusted by it like everyone else...just thought there is some sick fuckers in the world. Anyone seen the bloke with the glass that smashes?lol

man bites dog, i had to keep stopping the film to get some fresh air and wonder why i was watching it.its probaly really dated now.but then im really lame

That's a f*cking ace film mate :good: .

I always thought the scene in the original Texas Chainsaw massacre was nasty when they've got the girls head pushed in the bucket as they're trying to get Grand pops to Lumphammer her skull in :icon_eek: , I didn't like watching that.

Only film i've seen that was scary was a film called Demons......had to look it up cause i watched it years ago when i was about 12. It was a film made in 1985 about Demons in a cinema killing folk. Shat myself watching it back then but probably a load of shite now... :yes:

Always thought the Halloween films had there scary/eerie moments..... :thumbs: